Next city location

Which location is best for our next city?

• Location H

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Location I

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Location J

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Location K

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Abstain

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Citizens, we need to choose the location to send our current band of settlers to when it is produced in 3 turns. There was strong support in the past for building a new city on the opposite side of the iron from Groton, so that provides us with our first candidate city site.

Another option is to settle some of those beautiful grasslands. In the discussion thread I posted two maps of this area, one containing sites A, B, C and the other containing sites I, J, K. I and J are similar to A and B, just shifted SE. For purposes of this poll, let's just use I, J, K to keep the number of options down.

This poll is single choice, for your preferred next city location from H, I, J, or K as shown in the above maps. It will run until the start of the next turnchat. If two city locations are needed, the 2nd place location from this poll will be used.

Discussion thread is here

i voted abstain. why so far from the capitol? there's gotta be some place near the capitol to put a city that isnt horrible.
the corruption on any of these is goona make them completely useless for anything other then claiming the "outside" border of our nation, and its way too soon for that .

Abstain, because we should settle the NW first.

Of these choices, I would use H because it secures the iron. We would not need the temple in Groton but could build barracks instead!

We have a Settler completing in 3 turns, so unless we want to have a Settler sitting in a city with nowhere to go we need to pick a site now. I therefore picked H to fully secure our iron (even though it's not quite where I would locate the city). Site K for the other iron is too close to Babylonian territory - it will be liable to culture flip and make our nation even more strung out and difficult to defend.

Top Bottom