• Sumer

Votes: 76 23.9%
  • Other

Votes: 20 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, maybe that gameplay was from the deluxe edition.

Deluxe Ed. has not been revealed.

We know almost nothing about it.

When will we get it? Will we get the 4 sets at once or seperately?

Though, it has been said that those DLCs will appear after the release. So I guess we will be getting them one by one within the next 3 months since the release.

Though, it has been said that those DLCs will appear after the release. So I guess we will be getting them one by one within the next 3 months since the release.
its not going to be a set have you ever seen them deliver all 4 dlc at once ?

it will likely be 2month gaps

we know it will be map packs (with scenarios) and civ packs likely 2&2

its not going to be a set have you ever seen them deliver all 4 dlc at once ?

it will likely be 2month gaps

we know it will be map packs (with scenarios) and civ packs likely 2&2

Yes, it's true.

This also tells us that civilopedia showed the contents of the base game.

Yes, it's true.

This also tells us that civilopedia showed the contents of the base game.

yea but remember that is still a pre-release civilopedia meaning that the multiple leaders could be typos or the gorgo thing was just a place holder as they decided which greek leader to do.

the leaks are useful but still cant be taken for fact

yea but remember that is still a pre-release civilopedia meaning that the multiple leaders could be typos or the gorgo thing was just a place holder as they decided which greek leader to do.

the leaks are useful but still cant be taken for fact

Yes, I know. But this is the whole paragraph, not a typo. Plus, Gorgo. Two things that actually match together pretty well.

I think Sumeria since the Civs so far have largely been focused around Europe. Greece is somewhat near Asia, but definitely in Europe still.

Doesn't really matter that it is yet to be revealed. The gameplay would be the same. I don't suppose there is any point to further debate though. I suppose we will have to just wait and see.

Doesn't really matter that it is yet to be revealed. The gameplay would be the same. I don't suppose there is any point to further debate though. I suppose we will have to just wait and see.

I tell you. Time will tell ;)

I'm voting Rome because... well, instinct, that's why. It makes sense after Greece, and now is the time when people least expect it, which won't be the case after they reveal a couple more civs.

This is getting really hard.
I believe that rome and russia will have UA's on not explored game features. let say they will be some of the last.
Poland..not sure if they in the base game.

So it is a tie beetween arabia and sumer. I am surprise that we did not had a FL about arabia. Something unknown seems to be with it.

I vote for sumer

This is getting really hard.
I believe that rome and russia will have UA's on not explored game features. let say they will be some of the last.
Poland..not sure if they in the base game.

So it is a tie beetween arabia and sumer. I am surprise that we did not had a FL about arabia. Something unknown seems to be with it.

I vote for sumer

Poland isn't in the main roter, we know the 18 civs that are shipping with the base game.

Gorgo is an interesting case, but is defeniately planned to be either in the base game, be a Deluxe Edition exclusive (a la Nebby in Civ 5) or be released within the first month.

Their build had Gorgo part of the list, so it was tested along with the rest of the civs/leaders. SO it's coming very very early.

Rome or Arabia,

Dont care about Russia or Sumer. Poland will be a dlc anyway.

I`m still hoping to see one or two civs with 2 leaders.

I say Rome for a greater Greco-Roman combo.

Also, I have the hunch that they will leave scientific civs for the last, specially if some of them touches yet to be revealed mechanics such as late game spyionage or ideology (my bet is that Russia is a prime candidate for touching these areas).

I bet tuesday we get a civ with a cool mechanic that will be explained on livestream on wednesday.
Maybe something with espionage or corps.

Will there be a civ announcement tomorrow or just total silence like last week Tuesday?

I bet tuesday we get a civ with a cool mechanic that will be explained on livestream on wednesday.
Maybe something with espionage or corps.

Where did you get the info that there will be a lifestream on Wednesday? It does increase the odds of a Tuesday civ announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom