1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] No access to great works in a single game

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Datian, May 2, 2021.

1. Datian

Datian Warlord

I recently had a game with Khmer - latest patch, terra mirabilis, and that's all.
    On this particular game, but not on others on this version, I can't reach the great works page.

I try reloading, loading another game, beginning and another one, same result each time : nothing happens, the page just doesn't open.

Have you had this specific problem on any configuration, can it be related to Khmer ?

2. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am. Moderator

Are you saying the Great Work UI button won't open the screen or that the button doesn't appear at all?

3. Datian

Datian Warlord

The button is here, it makes the usual sound when I click, but nothing happens - except when I click "view great works" when I get one (like, new work of an artist), it just closes the window.

4. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am. Moderator

Do you have any UI mods enabled? Have you tried to verify the integrity of your game files via Steam?

5. jenncertainty

jenncertainty Chieftain

I'm having the same problem, though it's not specific to Khmer and it seems to come and go. I also haven't found a fix yet unfortunately...