No Available Trade Route Destinations

valamas

Prince
Patch 1.0.0.26
I was trading quite happily then suddenly my traders cant find any cities to trade to.

Have tried moving to other cities and modifying the trade filter which only says "ALL" now.

Attachments

• No trade Routes.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 363
Once one of my other traders finished, the trade options for that trader to resume new trade was fine.

However, the 3rd trader I was sleeping is showing trade options except I get for every city I try to trade with a "No benefits from route" message and clicking "Begin Route" button does nothing. No matter which destination I select.

Attachments

• No Benefits.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 193
Just hit this same issue the next turn after negotiating a peace.

Edit!
After simply skipping a turn with one trader the problem seemed to resolve. Although I did also gain a world wonder this turn. But at least I can now trade again.

Edit again!
That was shortlived; seems like I have to be picky about which city the trader is in. At the moment I can only trade in the city I just gained via conquest.

Edit more!
Oh, I seem to have lost trade route slots, I now only have 6 instead of 8 I had before. So probably lost when switching government type, but changes had effect so much after that it took a while to figure it out.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, does that issue happens after you switch from Mercantile Republic (that adds an additional two trade routes) to another governtment?

I realised that when there are more traders than trade routes, the trade menu appears blank. You just have to remove as many traders as need until you have as many or less traders as your amount of trade routes.

Putting the excess traders to sleep works fine; you don't need to delete them. Later in the game you will unlock more trade route capacity and can wake up those snoozing traders and put them to work, without having the build new ones at that time.

Top Bottom