1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

No open borders, um, huh?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by mjd260, Apr 2, 2008.

1. mjd260

mjd260 Chieftain

I haven't had open borders with the Dutch for a long time, because I declared war on them since they took it upon themselves to conquer the Incas.
    Now, eons later, they seem to have the power to sail through my territory without an open-borders agreement? What gives? You can see the Dutch boat in my territory right near Sana'a. And he's on the return trip; it had been parked up near the Sinai peninsula for a while, having gone through the territory I had gained from capturing Mecca.
    Why can the Dutch sail through my territory and I can't get near theirs??

Attached Files:

2. Walliard

Walliard WW007D?

That's the Dutch Unique Power: All Dutch sea units can enter rival territory without an OB agreement.

3. mushyman

mushyman Warlord

And besides, all Caravels can enter rival territory!

4. mjd260

mjd260 Chieftain

Oh, so that's why the AI builds so many of them...

5. flyingchicken

flyingchicken Deity

I propose that The full title of RFC be changed to: "Rhye's and Fall of Civilization - A Mod With Unique Features That You Can Read On In The Description And The Custom Civilopedia Which Too Is A Feature."

6. kairob

kairob Biohazard

Seconded!!!

7. Jet

Jet No, no, please. Please.

Rhye's and Fall of Civilization - A Mod With Unique Features That You Can Read On In The Description And The Custom Civilopedia Which Too Is A Feature, But Then Collapse Anyway