No text in RFC Europe ! Bug font ?

I had that problem too, but go to another program and come back to Civ4, and you'll see your menus.

hello all !!

first, i'm french so sorry for my medium english :)

So, i have download RFC Europe here : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=295451 and i have replace the dll file.
But i have no text in menu and in game !!! so i think it's a fonts problem ? i use vista 32 bits.
so, what to do ?

thanks

This mod is English only. Unfortunately we don't have people who know other languages to translate it. Load the game regularly and change the language to English. Then load RFCEurope and it should work.

This mod is English only. Unfortunately we don't have people who know other languages to translate it. Load the game regularly and change the language to English. Then load RFCEurope and it should work.

I had that problem too, but go to another program and come back to Civ4, and you'll see your menus.

Thanks !!

i change to english and launch rfc europe and it's works :crazyeye: and just a last question : is't again a alpha version ?

Thanks !!

i change to english and launch rfc europe and it's works :crazyeye: and just a last question : is't again a alpha version ?

The mod is in active development and I mean active development. There is a new version every week or so (sometimes faster than that). We are constantly discussing issues changes and so on. We will be adding new features and such. Read the other treads called RFC Europe: something for more information.

The mod is in active development and I mean active development. There is a new version every week or so (sometimes faster than that). We are constantly discussing issues changes and so on. We will be adding new features and such. Read the other treads called RFC Europe: something for more information.

ok, and just for know, my english is correct or not ?
thanks

Top Bottom