No trade route?

Not yet! But I will do an other system of trade route (better in my opinion) in the following version.
As I often said, I am working on commercial aspects on this game. So trade routes are part of my priorities.;)

The traderoute system in Further Age of Discovery is rather good if you ask me. You only need to put the wagons to auto trade and you control what cities import and export the goods. Rest is automatic which i really like.

I never really test this mod, but correct me if I am wrong.
With this sytem we can't continue a trade route if we are in war with an other country. Then, we can't trade with Indians or Europeans(always automaticly). Moreover, when we want to trade with Europe(always automaticly), we must sell and buy all goods manually.
This mod is too incomplete(for me) to add it in DoaNE.
However, Jeckel has done a good job, his system was really better than the old system.

The traderoute system in Further Age of Discovery is rather good if you ask me. You only need to put the wagons to auto trade and you control what cities import and export the goods. Rest is automatic which i really like.

I wanted to discuss this further. This is still a big flaw in the system: you can't put relay stations. I would like to be able to send a good from A to B, then from B to C. I can't because B is both in and out here.

This is really problematic when you play on big maps, where you need such relay. You don't want a wagons to need 15 turns moving from A to C, and you don't want it to take the shortest route sometime also (because the shortest route is dangerous!!)

So when MO7 does the TRADE AUTOMATION part, he must really plan for this relay possibility. I'm playing a Further AOD game on a huge map and this is becoming a big problem here!

Can't agree more with you ! Auto trade should be optionnally set up between two towns only, in order to implement a shuttle-based centralized transport hub.

Jtraderoutes modcomp does not resolve this well, it still has many bugs and limitations (can't use sort or you lose current route, no multi-selection)...

It could be funny that you make a diagram of what you would like to have.
You should make a diagram of what you would like to have.
I will say you, if your project is possible and if you have not forgotten anything.

Top Bottom