North Atlantic With Terrain (HUGE)

nice one bro :thumbsup:

:goodjob: HUGE... wow this must have taken some time and needs even more work to complete it... scandinavia needs more work, inland lakes in Swe & Fin and the Norwegian coast could use a few fjords.

Baldrek said:
:goodjob: HUGE... wow this must have taken some time and needs even more work to complete it... scandinavia needs more work, inland lakes in Swe & Fin and the Norwegian coast could use a few fjords.

Well, if you play it as is, there are no resources and you can only play as regan or gorbachev :lol::crazyeye::lol::crazyeye:

i added major rivers in europe, and i figured modders would want to custom add resources to the needs of their game (rather than have random placed ones.

the europe maps i pulled off google were really weak in scandinavian regions, but when you actually load this huge map in the World Builder, you see that it is truly huge enough for tons of detail changes and even fjord "rivers"

yeah, i thought so. but you will notice that in its current incarnation, this map only has two slots for civs and its america and russia. You have to actually manually add more, perhaps through custom scenario screen.

GarretSidzaka said:
yeah, i thought so. but you will notice that in its current incarnation, this map only has two slots for civs and its america and russia. You have to actually manually add more, perhaps through custom scenario screen.

Correct, I have noticed and it is perfect as just the map.

If I can add my wish list, I would prefer to have also the resources accordingly and in the case of the Russian territory (at least) there is a lack of rivers. I have read some remarks about the rivers, but I think that you are very accurate on this regards, if somebody doesn't like rivers lets them play fantasy scenarios.

My suggestion is to make some of the big ones navigables, this can add some spicy flavour to the sea combats inland.

Thank you very much for this good map :goodjob:

Top Bottom