[Not a bug] Cannot activate Margaret Mead when playing as Lady Six Sky

GnomeErcy

Chieftain
As the title suggests, it's impossible to activate Margaret Mead (Great Scientist) while playing as Lady Six Sky -- unless of course you lose a city I suppose.

The tooltip says that you need to activate on an Observatory that belongs to a non-hostile civilization. Observatory is the unique special district for Lady Six Sky replacing the Campus, and so the only way you can activate Margaret Mead I assume would be if another civ took over a city that had an Observatory.

When going to an enemy Campus district, it won't allow you to activate - it says that she must be activated on an Observatory.

20230324232752_1.jpg

Moderator Action: Updated title but left thread here in case anyone else is confused by this --NZ

Last edited by a moderator:
She needs to be activated on a FRIENDLY (as you can see it specifies non-hostile) foreign science district (so it can be a Campus, Seowon, or Observatory). The district needs be from a civ you're either allied with OR have open borders with. It can also be a City-State you are Suzerain of.

Last edited:
She needs to be activated on a FRIENDLY (as you can see it specifies non-hostile) foreign science district (so it can be a Campus, Seowon, or Observatory). The district needs be from a civ you're either allied with OR have open borders with. It can also be a City-State you are Suzerain of.
I had this same problem with Korea when NFP first came out. Its a bug because the game wants you to activate her on your unique district, not a Campus generally.

I have reported it on 2k support. The activation descprition is wrong. It is a text bug.

Top Bottom