Nukes and UN

mgbx4

Warlord
Okay i got 2 questions

1st, usin nuclear weapons on enemies would make other countries declare war on me? like in Civ3

and my 2nd question is, well kinda refers to the first one, but I was playin as america, and i wanted a UN diplomacy win, I was the most powerful nation period in all aspects, my 2 rivals were germany(had an alliance for many years) and China this one was a military threat, do to some how her navy was so damn powerful(and i love the thought cus i usually build over 1k naval units on Earth games) so a naval amphibian invasion would of hurt. Well to the point; everytime the winnin resolution would come up, almost everyone abstain and i really need it few votes to win. Im talkin about playin in a 32 civ map, then Egypt invades greece which in a earth map usuallly is not a powerful nation in many ways. And i had to pay 40k gold so Egypt would go to peace. like 30 turns later they decide to attack them and destroyed the greeks, I was real pissed about it So I decide to move 20% of my Army which was based in Germany in case China went loco on the germans, at this moment i had an space race with germany even tho they were my "brothers" i been throwin spies at their cities for years! cus they had the upper hand. couple turns went by i manage to take couple cities another UN resolution pop again everyone abstain for me winnin the game, couple turn pass and the WW was hittin me hard So I decide to Nuke the livin out of egypt and I did, I nuke all important cities, and raze them and then another UN resolution happen! and everyone vote for me so i got a Diplomatic victory!!

Now the weird thing about this is that everyone love egypt as they love me! why would everyone vote for me to win when i knock the 4th most powerful nation in the world to the stoneage? Idk was kinda weird for me

Top Bottom