• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Odintheking's tech library

New Tech: modern war! I just thought of this last night, but it turned out just like I imagined. I just hope the government doesn't come to arrest me because I looked for "M16" on Google. Enjoy!!!

EDIT: Now the pcx's are correctly indexed, :).

Attachments

• gun.JPG
    gun.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 358
  • warsm.pcx
    2.2 KB · Views: 253
  • warlg.pcx
    19.7 KB · Views: 260
odintheking said:
I just hope the government doesn't come to arrest me because I looked for "M16" on Google. Enjoy!!!
:lol: They may come with a search warrent or you'll see a white maintenance van outside your house for a few weeks. :scan:

New tech: Minotaurs
Ok, this is a request from Tjedge. Have fun!!

EDIT: I fixed the pcx's. They were screwed up before.

Attachments

• minotaurs.JPG
    minotaurs.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 306
  • minotaurlg.pcx
    16.3 KB · Views: 255
  • minotaursm.pcx
    2 KB · Views: 249
New Tech: Treeants
This is yet another D&D tech. The funny thing is that I've never played ANY D&D game. Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy Halloween and a Thundering thanksgiving. I know these greetings are a bit early, but I just love this time of year. Candy, turkey and presents. Ulghhh, :drool:

Attachments

• treeant.zip
    44.9 KB · Views: 285
  • trreant.bmp
    48.1 KB · Views: 380
Your spoiling me with presents at the moment, thanks again, I love your tech icons so far. They are so D&Dish. :thumbsup:

New Tech: Early survival
Ok, this is the last D&D tech I'm gonna do for a while. Look forward to some Mesoamerican techs soon.

Attachments

• survival.zip
    46.5 KB · Views: 301
  • survival.JPG
    survival.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 332
Thanks odintheking. If you wish to do more later, just let me know.

That's what time I get up in the morning and usually every weekday I can get on about that time before work. ;)
Sometimes after work I get on too. Like now. But that's less often.

Nope there aren't. Well there are, but I'm overqualified for most I try for or underqualified. I have a boring deskjob, it pays ok, but not enough really. I work in Law Enforcement and I deal with Accident Reports. Over a 1,000 a day inthe state of Texas. :shakehead

My real career is writing, which is on hold this year while I finish my mod. Then I'll be finishing my 4 book series, and a book for Wizards of the Coast to be submitted to them, and hopefully get a best seller somewhere in there. Since the Lord of the Rings movies it seems as if the fantasy market has grown. I'm also toying with ideas for a RL drama, and a horror.

One of my goals is to write a "good" movie script for Wizards so they can make a "cool" movie next time. The last one was corny at best.

Well, just keep me filled in on what the book will be called. I'll buy it because I love fantasy, except some of of the video game literature. Some of that stuff is awful.

The D&D Movie? It was alright

I still believe TSR was a much better company to control D&D(AD&D when I was playing)...but thats off-topic.

Heres some Mesoamerican Techs I think are escentuall:

Pyramid Building
Calindar(Mayan)
Flower War(Aztek)
Military Rank(Toltec, Aztek, basically, the Eagle/Coyote/Jaguar Warrior system used by the Toltecs and later the Azteks)

New tech: Mesoamerican pyramid

I officially have made thefastest two techs in CFC history. Probalbly the best as well, :D

Attachments

• pyramids.zip
    42.6 KB · Views: 323
  • pyramid.PNG
    pyramid.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 362
I think TSR was a better company also, but Wizards isn't so bad. They just don't seem interested in what me and my friends are interested in. My book won't be based on a video game, the Wizards book I was planning out is based on the Wrath of the Immortals for Mystara campaigns, but my own work is completely original. I don't even share my ideas with anyone but my wife there though.

P.S.-Love the pyramids.

New Tech: Tlachtli
This is so hard to spell, I had to copy and paste the word every time I used it, :lol:. Enjoy!!!!!!

Attachments

• Tlachtli.JPG
    Tlachtli.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Tlachtli.zip
    47.9 KB · Views: 286
Oh, excellent, you're working on the mesoamerican techs! I can't wait to see the rest...

Top Bottom