Officer Election: Poll-Master

Who do you want to elect for Poll-Master.

• Norton I

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • remake20

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilentConfusion

Emperor
The duties of the poll master are as follows:

The Poll-Master does not take responsibility for constructing the polls fairly, but instead takes the responsibility for reviewing the polls posted to determine if they are fairly constructed.

If the poll-master determines that a poll is not fairly constructed, they are responsible for making suggestions to the poster and making sure that a replacement poll or polls that are fair be conducted in a timely manner.

In the event that this officer is not active or away the Captain (or another elected officer) can temporarily assume the responsibilities of the poll-master.

:thanx: Thanks for trusting me to become the poll-master! Amazon e-beer is on me :beer: I'll try to do as good a job as i can... I'll start with posting some voting guidelines/ideas to make sure we're all on one page.

Our AMAZON Poll Master, Norton I, recently posted:
The coming months will be a busy time for me and I will be away frequently. I will log in to read up on discussions when I have the chance, but it will be hard for me to get all the polls out in time. It would be easiest for me if someone can take over my job.
I take this to mean that we need to elect a New Poll Master.

We will be having an election soon, so anyone who is interested in taking over the Poll Master job, please post in this thread to say you are interested...

For additional description of the responsibilities of the office, check out this Thread:Proposed Officer Position - Poll Master

Top Bottom