Official arriving/introduction, returning, leaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty Scaevola

Moderatus Illuminatus
Super Moderator
Because of the vagarities of the search function, and that new arivials would likely not know to look for it, I am making this new thread sticky.

So long farewell bye bye. I'll likely stop in to look at Zcyclen's asian women and Portuguese's Brazilian women, and Piehole's big breasted asian woman. At least occasionally. :)

Well I did join just a while ago, but I'm afraid that in a week I'm going to leave for a pretty long summer vacation (2 months), but luckily no one here will miss me since im so new. :p

Hmm, due to misunderstandings with what this thread is meant for, I apologize in advance if I am misusing or spamming this thread. The title includes introduction, so that is what I plan on doing.

Hello, I'm Moony. Most of my basic information is in my profile because I am just open like that. Hm. I was introduced to this site by Toasty. Well, that isn't entirely true, I won't place the blame on him in case you all end up hating my guts. He was visiting the forum during lunch period in the library and I sort of wrote the address down. What I know of politics I know of has been told by him [which is quite a bit], so it'll be just like another little him running around. Aren't you all so lucky.

Greetings, I'll won't spout off too much. I swear.

Hello. I am an American pickle. I aspire to be an RBCiv player. That's about it, except that you should look at the second part of my sig for reasons that will become apparent to you :p.

Hello all. Altough I'm sure no one even noticed I was gone, I thought I'd step in and announce my return. I haven't been around for the last few weeks, been busy with RL things. Looks like a lot has changed since I left (new mods, AoA no longer a mod, etc.)

Well, anyway, it's great to be back

Hmmmm. I don't know if someone even noticed that I had dramatically reduced my posting percentage lately. I am only posting short messages (unlike my usually loooong ramblings) and only in very few threads.

There is reason. I've joined some art foruns to deal with my drawings, and I'm putting some things I learned there to use - and it sometimes can take very long.

When I'm done with my current pic, I'll probably get back to my regular posting. I'm too close to 1000 to give up just now.

Anyway, does this counts as "leaving" (I think it does), or is it a lil' off-topic?

Regards :).

Been gone for quiet awhile, about three months. I see things are a bit different around here, all for the better. Think I'll drop by more often now!

I am back for Scarborough Fair (in Waxahatchie TX). I see you were well cared for by our team while I was in the renaisance and middle ages.

Hello. I'm new here. A lot of you probably know CivCube; I'm his little brother. He introduced me to Civ and now I really like it. Whenever I see him on the computer he's usually on Civ Fanatics. At first, I thought it was just a waste of time, but now I still do a little bit, but when he told me it's one of the most popular Civ sites on the net, I thought that wasn't very interesting because what other Civ sites are there? Even though I haven't been to any others, he told me there were others. Anywho, I think I'm going to like it here.:cool:

Oh, here's a thread. Well I went to Washington last Wednesday and got back Monday. So, I'm back.

OK, I'm sort of back now. I've been gone for a few months, been working my ass off and also worked at another lab without my own computer.
But I'll start posting again on a regular basis from now.

I sure missed a lot of action, aoa leaving, ot apparently closed for a while...

Tomorrow (Friday) I will be leaving to go houseboating. :) I will be back to work (from where I do most of my posting) Thursday the 12th. When I get back, I am going to try to spend less time here while I'm at work. I figure I could be working harder ...

Well... not for good, but for the summer.. But I will be attending the Civfanatica forums in 'All other games' and the demogame when I get a hang of it..

I dont suppose many people here know who I am, but CFC is in fact something that means a great deal to me. It is a nice place to hang out at. Its quite unique as a forum on the internet. This is mostly because of its great mods and intelligent posters :)

Anyway: The reason for my abstence is that I will be away from my PC (traveling), and Internet cafès are my only source for the net at the moment.

Leaving tomorrow. Gonna be gone for 2 days (the weekend).

See ya monday.

EDIT- scratch that. Too rainy where I was gonna go so I am staying at home :(

Ok, I'll be leaving CFC for a month or two.

I had a very good time here, there's been some good posters, and very good moderators.

I will retreat to my lair and begin to do some serious studying. For that reason I will get rid of TV, internet and all other distractions, including my girlfriend (just kidding, I could never do that to her :love: ). Anyway, I won't have enough time for CFC.

Rest assured, I will come out a master of German, Math Geography and c++ programmins . :cool:

Goodbye CFC and post on ! :goodjob:

Edit: something for you
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=1033098#post1033098 ;)

Unbanned as of Friday I believe, simply informing those who would cause trouble that yes, I do in fact read what they say about me. You really cool guys want to cause fun you'll have to find some other place to do it.

Id like to thank Lefty and DoM for their support and kind words, coupled with their willingness to help, even if I refused it.

im back.

I am back after 3 days absence. Was a lovely lovely weekend in the RL but sadly im back and am *revising* again :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom