Official arriving/introduction, returning, leaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from NYC and finished my own 10 minute shortfilm in the process.
I am neither happy or sad that sharpe has left us. I disagreed more, than I agreed with him/her (you never know).

Greetings to one and all.

Oh poo, I really liked sharpe.:( I wonder if I was mentioned... nah, I was probably on his ignore list for so long he forgot me.

Look what I come back to. I must admit I thought I'd never see rm go. I think it's more a result of the length of his time here. There are only so many political debates you can get into in 4 years of posting. From my experience, after a while you've seen and heard it all from this crowd of people. I don't think the current crop of posters is any worse then years ago, just the issues are tired. That's why I think he's leaving.

I find the best way to restore that lost interest in the issues is to join a totally different type of forum where very different people gather. New viewpoints do a world of good.

Well there was my 2 cents on that. As for why I'm posting here, this is my first day back online since halloween. My computer died around then and I didn't have the cash to replace it. I just got a new computer the other day and I'm back on the grid at last. Not that I expected anyone to really notice as I mostly lurk but it also enables me to answer this thread without guilt that I'm off topic. :)

I know there are other Conservatists on the forum, but CFC will feel different without you here. :(

Your comments are always so short yet funny.
"Bush is a good President" -Rmsharpe
:lol::rofl: That's precious.

I always wish that those announcing their going REALLY stay away then. I know this from other forums, they usually have a greater tendency to come back than those who are simply gone.

good bye sharpe. Email me your comment on me. I always miss anybody that posts on this forum, despite our political views.
email me my comment. :mischief:

Well, I'm outta here... though I don't think I've been around long enough for any of y'all to care. Although I don't post all that often, the amount of time I spend here is increasing quickly enough to bug me-- excess time spent on the internet is really time wasted right about now. And posting in here will ensure that I won't post again (at least for some time), since I got enugh pride to not come back when I said I'm gone. Might come back in a couple months though. Blah blah blah... most of the above is for my own benefit.

Alright. Enough. Later, y'all. :D

I doubt that you can stay away for long, from what you describe it seems like you're hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom