Official E3 "Gameplay Walkthrough" Video

I'm pretty sure there are other methods of increasing conquered cities cost, considering we have a difference between conquer and puppet. And I don't get why conquering cities of your affinity should be easier.

Because Honestly people would be less likely to want to rebel against Chinese/Iranian/American/Russian/British/Brazilian invaders than invaders that literally wanted to rearrange your bodies.*

Also, the massive change required in infrastructure (as well as peoples bodies) to get to the new Affinity.

It Feels very wrong for an entire city to just Switch Affinities because the flag changed.

*That mentioned, it would be good if there was a virtue system difference penalty as well (someone that was deep into Might and Prosperity should have trouble with a city that is into Prosperity and Industry.. and even more trouble with a city that was into Knowledge and Industry.)... but they would change that over time.

Hey a quick question.. what exactly does Barre say when the player declares war on him?? I've listened to it over and over and it sounds like "Must you bring war ways to our new home?"

What would you suggest? Cheering? Party noises?

Well, I don't personally think they need one at all, but my suggestion was merely to re-record it so as to not use the same sound. It's obviously a placeholder and that's fine, I was just commenting on how weird it seemed to hear the placeholder (the fact that it should make sense to have just emphasizes my point about how the weirdness is only from being a re-used Civ5 sound effect).

In regards to the City screams thing, why not just replace the screams with the sound of explosions and sirens?

That could work

Hey a quick question.. what exactly does Barre say when the player declares war on him?? I've listened to it over and over and it sounds like "Must you bring war ways to our new home?"

He says "Must you bring old ways to our new home?".

Top Bottom