• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Onan's Naval GMR game (G&K)

On steam, my name is godcyric, Im gmt -4 (New york Time) and I usually play in the evening(5 pm to 12am, my time)

Okay, results are in! I used the randomiser Islandia used in his thread.

Set #1:
p1=7, p2=5, p3=1, p4=2, p5=3, p6=6, p7=4

So matching this up with the list of players, based on post order in this thread (oh, and numbering the civs based on the list someone provided), we have:

Onan. Vikings
Death god. Ottomans
Lostknight. England
Tabarnak. Carthage
Banman. Byzantium
EEEboy. Netherlands
Newweirdorder. Polynesia

I'll be sending invites soon. Please join with your assigned civ! :D

(Oy vey, Tabarnak gets Carthage...I guess some might say the same for me and Vikings. :rolleyes:)

England heh? Not bad, could have been worse. Ship of the line are cool :)

Invites sent.

Hey, Banman, you got my William :lol: You should be the hotty

Edit: Any confirmed settings? Got to play William to get myself familiar with him.

Yes, Banman, please change your civ to Byzantium. There's a little link on the game page, I think it's on the lower right side.

Large Islands sounds good.

I'm open to democracy if others want to vote. I don't really have a preference. I figure large islands would be smaller than small continents. Archipelago would probably be a more interesting map (a little more organised) than tiny islands.

Large islands is a new script, I proposed it just because it is new, so that we might try it out. But im open to anything :)

But tiny islands would be fun, too, I think.

Put up your preferences if you have em. So far, we have one vote for Archipelago, and that's it, really.

Large islands
Abundant ressources
Thats my vote, all the rest is good for me!

sorry e, didn't realize you'd spoken for it, will change

They were randomly assigned.

NWO, need you to grab Polynesia via the website 'change my civ' link.

So, they've implemented the turn timer feature. Shall we use it?

How does this work?

See the thread for GMR tech support. It has many interesting features and options, but unfortunately I can't really understand all after playing GaK these days and nights :lol: Brain starts to freeze.

After reading a little about the turn time (link here), I think it is really a good idea.
Maybe set the timer to 24 hours (maybe 30? 48h is too much imo)
I am also glad they added this new "vacation" feature, really nice addition.

I am set to Polynesia, and am agreeable to ANY settings you guys choose. Thank you. Ready to begin a long-time love affair with GMR.

Top Bottom