One last wish...

Amenhotep7

Spartiate
Let's say you die at the end of one day. But, you were granted one final wish. You could wish for anything except something like 'I wish I wouldn't die today'. What would that wish be? What would that do to complete your life, and help you cope with your imminent death?

(I hope this hasn't been posted before!!!)

Edit: No matter what, no wish done by you or anyone else shall change the fact that you'd die at the end of that day.

Nobody?...:confused:

I would wish for a few more wishes. After that, one of the few wishes will be for other close people to me to have the power to wish that I don't die. Another wish will be for everyone to live happy forever.
:crazyeye:

Nice...Y'know, CR, ya kind mangled the whole point...I'm editing the first post...

That, like Samson, I kill more of the enemy at the moment of my death than in the whole of my living days put together. With any luck, that should finish them off.

wish that i have a great afterlife, pretty much everything else is pointless since it can only last 24 hours

my wish would be, "i wish i die when i'm 100."

I would wish to be reborn with all my memories intact, so I could try to live a life without all the mistakes I did in the current life. I would take a very different path to achieve understanding and fulfillment.

Then I would get to this point again and get a wish and die, and start over. Maybe one day I will understand what is going on with everything and do things right :)

If I had just one wish, my wish would be that all the children of the world will hold hands and sing a song of peace.

If I had two wishes, my wishes would be that all the children of the world will hold hands and sing a song of peace, and that 30 million dollars would be deposited into my bank account, for me to spend freely until I die.

If I had three wishes, my wishes would be that all the children... No wait, scratch that. I mean, come on, that's too cliche, plus it's just about impossible. I mean, every single child joining hands? Think of the logistics! Plus, some of them have horrible voices, and them singing would not be a good thing by any means. All right, so my first wish is that 30 million dollars would be deposited into my bank account, for me to spend freely until I die, my second wish is that I am given 13 beautiful sluts to have sex with as I please, and then that children thing.

If I had four wishes, my wishes would be the 30 million dollars, the 13 sluts, the kid thing, and for all of my enemies to die a horrible, bloody death. No wait, put the kid thing at the end, so that if I only have three wishes I don't have to wish for the children to blah-blah-blah.

So, in conclusion, if I had just four wishes before I die, they would be that 30 million dollars would be deposited into my bank account, for me to spend freely until I die, that I am given 13 beautiful sluts to have sex with as I please, that all of my enemies are condemned to die a horrible, bloody death, and that all the children of the world will hold hands and sing a song of peace.

;) *paraphrased from Steve Martin in SNL*

I would wish to be reincarnated as a wealthy wealthy European. (preferably an Englishman)

I'd wish that all the world's nations would unite under a solitary government who's primary raison d'etre is to execute spammers in the most gruesome possible manners.

There's one particular person that I would wish to spend said day with.

I would wish that the day lasted 85 years, therefore I would still live along time.

Originally posted by gozpel
I would wish to be reborn with all my memories intact, so I could try to live a life without all the mistakes I did in the current life. I would take a very different path to achieve understanding and fulfillment.

Then I would get to this point again and get a wish and die, and start over. Maybe one day I will understand what is going on with everything and do things right :)

Sounds like you want a load and save option for your life? :D

I'd wish for the superhuman ability to play Civ 3 for the remaining 24 hours without stopping for water/food/washroom/anything.

Top Bottom