Operation Flashpoint

TrailblazingScot

I was kittenOFchaos
Just a big hello to all those other people playing this and a massive kitten recommendation to all those that haven't that this is one of the best PC games EVER!

P.S I have completed the game on both difficulty settings and have loads of additional missions and stuff that I can share! One set of stuff that I have yet to implement is software to improve the graphics to the potential my beast of a machine can implement!

Attached is a picture of me in newly captured territory...I have parked by chopper nearby and am inspecting my "work"...as you'll see HQ is confused as to my whereabouts.

The sad part of the same story is that only 25 metres away is an American Cobra that the Hind destroyed :cry: Oh, hell it is a quick route to promotion :p

Oh yes, the attachment picture!

I had to reduce the detail by 1 percent to be able to post it!

Attachments

• copterfunny.jpg
    copterfunny.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 438
Is it just this crap university monitor or is that picture very dark??? On my machine is is lovely...it being a nice sunny day when I shot the beast down.

If anyone can edit it so the picture is much brighter I'd be very grateful...

I didn't like OFP :/
To me it was less tactic than Rainbow Six and less shooter than FLF or FA.
But about 90% of the ppl I know say the opposite so I am the weirdo again :cry:

Operation Flashpoint: :goodjob:

But not good enough that I would buy a REAL copy---
I'll just stick around with my 3,5€ costed CD-ROM, which
was bought on some of the darkest allie's (hope thats the korrekt word;))
of Tallinn.

God bless the Estonia! :D

Operation Flashpoint is hardly a shoot-em up...veteran difficulty how did YOU steal the documents?

At present I am having difficulties as I am replaying it...last time I used 3 satchel bombs to IRA the area around the house and then moved in.

This time I went around the fencing to the north rather than through the gates having silently dispatched the guards and noisily LAWed the BMP. I then ambushed a t-80 whose crew hadn't turned in then destroyed the BMP that came to investigate. I can't get near the house for the number of troops though :cry:

The fall of Malden mission...tell me how you aren't using brains on that one (did you kitten...well having succeeded on the previous two missions -where you are v.likely to be allowed to fail, i know from first time round on cadet difficulty.

I escaped the Malden massacure by killing 2 patrols heading for a small village where I hoped to steal some transport...I destroyed the Russian BMP on guard and got some wheels and drove to the forest where I got captured to be later freed by the resistance :)

Top Bottom