1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Opps, I broke nukes?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by planetfall, Mar 27, 2007.

1. planetfall

planetfall Chieftain

Only been editing xml files so far, but somehow I managed to break nukes. I'm able to build them, and click on the red fire button. But

1. they never launch
    2. they never allow target city selection.

The icbm section of CIV4UnitInfos.xml appears to be the same as the original. I don't know if I am using the wrong file or what.

Any ideas?

2. planetfall

planetfall Chieftain

Hummm, it's more confusing. AFTER I declare war then I can target most of the desired AI cities, but about 3 cities can't be targeted at all.

Very interesting and confusing.

3. Paasky

Paasky Good News Everyone!

AFAIK only thing I know that affects nukes is iNukeRange. Which for some reason acts like it's a boolean, so it's either 0 (no nuke) or 1 (unlimited range) anything above 1 will make it brake.

I have a feeling that didn't help at all though :p