OSG 24 - The Guns of Sssla

I've started a solo game very similar to this one, with a few tweaks to make it a little harder seeing as we beat this one handsomely. The main rule added is that colony ships must be equipped with mk1 BC and deflectors + battle scanner, making them really pricy early on. If you're interested, you can follow it over at the RB forums here.

Hello everybody, my name is Raiddinn and I don't know much about Civ games, but I do know about Orion games. Orion 1 is my favorite of them.
Welcome! As Catwalk said, we Realms Beyond folk do most of our planning and reporting over at the RB Forums themselves; if you'd like to join us in our next crazy SG or any other sort of MoO discussion, just set up a free account there and jump into the discussion! In fact....

I've just started a thread for our next Succession Game: OSG-25, to be played with kyrub's latest unofficial patch! (Version 1.40m) The planning thread for the SG is here

You can dowload, read about, and discuss the patch itself here.

(I only have a few minutes now, and will be away again for the next few days, but I figured I'd get discussion started at least....)

Top Bottom