Other nations keep taking my territory outside of war

Palandiell

Chieftain
HELP! i dont know why, but other nations keep just taking more and more of my territory and i cant stop it! the only way i can get it back is IF i go to war! why is this so? can someone help me?

and by the way: is it possible to trade with other colonies?

and when should you be able to recruit cannons?

Liberty bells expand your borders that what the AI does it has liberty bells from the very start, youll need Liberty bells aswell, altho Liberty bells too early will make the Expeditionary Army too big.

Yes you can trade with other colonies if you have Open Borders with them and move your wagon train or ship into the city

To get Cannons you need an Armoury

thank you

but WHEN should i think of getting a bigger army

and how exactly do i get liberty bells?

Liberty bells you get in the town hall/printing press/newspaper building

You can have a big army but never more that 50% soldiers or youll never be able to get independence. After the revolt has started you can make an army as big as you want, so have guns and horses in all towns. I often take statesmen and the 2 extra pop. from no slavery and add to my army, as well as other colonists that i can spare.

There isn't anything wrong with going to war with your fellow European neighbors. Especially if you are the Spanish leader with -50% xp for promotion. Its a great way to prepare for the REF.

Top Bottom