How much war score is posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crezth

第六天魔王
So I notice you guys have been posting very hard at each other in the Ukraine Russia thread talking about who is really responsible for the war, you know, which nations need to be obliterated, which civilian populations are valid targets, and in the midst of all this I’m left asking: who is really WINNING?

We have about 537 posters fighting for the west in that thread, a handful or so which are on the fence, and 1 (one) taking the side of Russia. Despite the best efforts of the 537, the 1 still stands and that beachhead on the East bank of the Dnieper doesn’t seem to have panned out. What happened?! Is that 1 poster bringing some serious war score to the table or what?

This is a great mystery but this forum of armchair generals and politics experts can surely explain how NATO’s best and brightest posters have got embroiled in this quagmire. Are the Russian posters using good Russians as human shields? What are our options? I say it’s time to bring out the bunker busters and flush these posts out once and for all.

in before ^

The 537-member echo chamber is so grateful for anyone who will take an alternate view, that they keep engaging, despite having smashed that person's arguments to smithereens.

(Guess from someone who doesn't actually engage in the thread)

the Russian Foreign Ministry or something like that left in the beginning . There have been few that come and go . Without making it an attack on the guy , he follows what is fashionable in the Russian media and thus has found himself burned a few times , but he will "win" in the end .

on the other side it is obviously not 537 . Doubtful if 537 a day reads Off-Topic at all . This will be considered a straight ad- hominem area and will do nothing to personal reputation one holds in this forum . It is possible that there might be one or two who really think they support the right side and whatnot .

the not 537 will suddenly discover themselves to be cheated by evil people as soon as it fits whatever politics need that course correction . But , take this as a promise , there will be a lot of American politicians to remember the mighty glorious days . They should have taken on easier targets in more sandy places .

yes , the thread still stands after half an hour .

every warm body to vote against the evil takeover by Trump . Everything beyond is ad hominem territory .

We have about 537 posters fighting for the west in that thread, a handful or so which are on the fence, and 1 (one) taking the side of Russia. Despite the best efforts of the 537, the 1 still stands and that beachhead on the East bank of the Dnieper doesn’t seem to have panned out. What happened?! Is that 1 poster bringing some serious war score to the table or what?
The contribution of the majority of those 537 posters is actually negative for their side. That's what happens when you try to debunk the arguments with ad-hominems and personal attacks. Few decent posters would do much better job, but the crowd pulls them back. Their case is hopeless :)

I'm doing my bit! 😤1

When I am old and grey :old: (if I live to be old and grey) and my grandchildren ask me 'Granna, what did you do in the Orc Wars?' I will stare into the distance, and with the bittersweet pain of remembrance swirling in my eyes I will answer: 'What I had to do.'

Travesty that there isn't a smiley equivalent of 😤

one would have it easier to talk to kids , if one gave up talking about Orcs . Despite the combined effort in the beginning , the Russians are not Orcs and Mordor does not exist . And ı say this as an expert in that particular field . One is of course free to call Russians warcriminals and whatnot .

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom