• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

OTR match, anyone?

Cardiff and Bristol bombed - minor skirmishes over channel/north sea with a few units shot down.

How do I transfer trains to the night map?

You go to one of the switchyard's (they look kind of like water towers) on the railyard line and press 'n' - these are transporters that the trains and some flak can use.

Attachments

• JPAxis14.zip
    173.2 KB · Views: 45
Couple of 190s splashed. More frantic seat-swapping of B-17 pilots

I have reasonably busy days with work today and tomorrow but unlike yesterday I'm WFH so I'll post when I can

Attachments

• GBAllies15.zip
    159.6 KB · Views: 48
Minor skirmishes and Bristol attacked but not destroyed.

Attachments

• JPAxis15.zip
    173.9 KB · Views: 45
Am I allowed to build new airfields or is it a house rule not to?

Attachments

• GBAllies16.zip
    159.8 KB · Views: 42
You can build new airfields, yes. In fact, one will automatically be built on the night map at the same location if you build it on the day map.

Not much news - a convoy was attacked, as was a city, but neither was destroyed.

Attachments

• JPAxis16.zip
    174.4 KB · Views: 54
Allied bombing campaign resumed now everyone is in a new plane. Sub sunk.

Attachments

• GBAllies17.zip
    159.4 KB · Views: 46
We return to Bristol but can't destroy it.

Attachments

• JPAxis17.zip
    174.2 KB · Views: 42
John, apologies but I am in work again today dealing with a videoconference certification with India, so wont be able to play till late

bombing in northern France.

Attachments

• GBAllies18.zip
    159.2 KB · Views: 44
Your raid in Northern France thread the needle where I didn't have many available aircraft - we shot down 1x B-17 but it looks like the others will be able to retreat home. Also, a convoy was finished off in the Atlantic, and Bristol was further bombed.

Attachments

• JPaxis18.zip
    172.1 KB · Views: 52
The situation in the West Country and South Wales is becoming dire...

How do I bomb railway 'switch yards' and how do I fix them after they've been bombed?

Also limited play time today again I'm afraid. I am wfh but tied up with this certification again. I have a day back in work tomorrow, after which things will ease off.

Attachments

• GBAllies19.zip
    158.7 KB · Views: 42
The raids on Bristol continue though the city hangs in there.

To bomb a railway, you attack the railyard unit on the day map. This destroys the switchyard. To rebuild it, you'd need to rebuild the railyards improvement. You destroyed the railway at Tours and you can see that the switchyard is burning.

No worries about today - as soon as my son wakes up I'm taking him on a fishing adventure and will be gone all day anyway.

Attachments

• JPAxis19.zip
    173 KB · Views: 53
Bombed a factory. Started to rebuild bomber command.

Attachments

• GBAllies20.zip
    159.5 KB · Views: 39
I engage your aircraft and flame a few bombers but lose some fighters in the process. Bristol attacked once again but still not destroyed.

Attachments

• JPAxis20.zip
    175.5 KB · Views: 43
Bomber Command stands ready once again. Time to reap the whirlwind over Germany.

Attachments

• GBAllies21.zip
    160.4 KB · Views: 49
Sparring over the channel

Attachments

• JPAxis21.zip
    174.9 KB · Views: 59
Bombing in France continues.

Attachments

• GBAllies22.zip
    160.5 KB · Views: 54
I shoot down several B-17s but can't get them all.

Attachments

• JPAxis22.zip
    174.1 KB · Views: 60
Tried to engage your fighters near Calais but instantaneously lost 3 without even spawning ammo - I guess that's just bad luck RNG....

Attachments

• GBAllies23.zip
    159.9 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom