Palace View

register

Prince
Here is my first palace view set and probably the last. I was planning to make all 5 culture sets but layers in civ3 are rubbish for me and frustrating :), so uploading only this one.

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 567
  • Palace View.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
Here is my first palace view set and probably the last. I was planning to make all 5 culture sets but layers in civ3 are rubbish for me and frustrating :), so uploading only this one.
Maybe this is something we could collaborate on. ATM I don't have time to get into creating graphics, but I could certainly do the work with layering & setting palettes. That part of it would be simple enough for me that if you made the palaces I could make the final files.

Maybe this is something we could collaborate on. ATM I don't have time to get into creating graphics, but I could certainly do the work with layering & setting palettes. That part of it would be simple enough for me that if you made the palaces I could make the final files.

Sorry Blue for such a delay, I only read it your post recently. Is it something you could still help with?

Last edited:
well, atm due to minor health issues i'm behind on work i've promised for Ozy & King Arthur. But you never know. and if it's just a matter of helping with palettes that don't look right (black or pink pixels showing up in-game for example) it usually only takes a few minutes or so to fix a pcx.

well, atm due to minor health issues i'm behind on work i've promised for Ozy & King Arthur. But you never know. and if it's just a matter of helping with palettes that don't look right (black or pink pixels showing up in-game for example) it usually only takes a few minutes or so to fix a pcx.

Sorry to hear about you health issues, I was thinking only about layering and palettes. Layers that something I don't like here. Can you make them just off one image?

Last edited:
Top Bottom