Patch 1.52: Civ Now Unplayable on Gamespy

You shelve it bud,
I have peer connection problems sometimes but othertimes I connect no problem.I think the major problems are ppl with mis-configured routers and high traffic volume.
Lots of us are playing online.........Some guy Nuked me last night...want me to quit,nuke me,cause I don't associate with ppl who nuke ppl even in a game.You must be a very un-happy person to want to nuke someone.

Anyways try a lower traffic periods.....................less chance of bum routers on-line.........

I think that's a rater flawed position that can encourage firaxis to keep things like they are now =\. If they don't complain - leave it as is))

Arg, well other than this site, its is VERY hard to find any indication, anywhere, that this issue even exists (or ANY issue for that matter). Oh, and Civ4 is up for the Best Multiplayer Games of the Year award.....You would think that having your multiplyer working would be a pre-req for that award..... you would think.......

can someone let me know if the problems have settled down yet? im at work and havent played the game in about 4 days! the last time i played it the multiplayer was terrible I had to wait an hour and a half to get on a game.

Willburn said:
Filling lawsuits left and right is not the answer. Its blody arrogant too. (Laws are not ment to frikking harass companies like this....)

The game is great and ive had many enjoyable multiplayer games and a ton of good singleplayer games.

Ive heard from several sources firaxis is on this problem so im not worried.

Hah if everyone thought like you all companies would rape us up the ass while taking all our money and we would just smile up at them while they did it.

My copy of the game went back to the store. Running on the copy I made from it now. Friaxis and Sid will never get a dime from me ever again.

Moron...

/DaK/

Top Bottom