1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Patch "o" lost to link rot?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Tinadafish, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Tinadafish

Tinadafish Chieftain

Can't seem to find a working download for fall from heaven 2 patch "o", did it get merged with the full version (previously inc patch "n") or has the download link broke at some point?

2. lfgr

lfgr Emperor

Try a different browser. The file is definitely still there, but people had problems downloading it before.

3. Athaboros

Athaboros Chieftain

lfgr likes this.
  4. PPQ_Purple

PPQ_Purple Techpriest Engineer

IIRC the original link worked for me but I had to use internet explorer to make it work.

5. Tinadafish

Tinadafish Chieftain

I didn't use another browser (chrome) but I did copy the link address into my searchbar directly and it then downloaded, whereas just clicking it would briefly open another tab and then nothing, suspect it's something to do with security settings regarding automatic downloads and popups somewhere

Tielby and The_Reckoning like this.