Paving Bismarck's Path: A Prussian Vicky AAR by a Beginner

D'Artagnan59

The Gascon
Paving Bismarck's Path: A Prussian Ricky-Doomsday AAR: WARNING: IF YOU ARE VERY EASILY OFFENDED, DO NOT READ.

This AAR is a beginner's AAR of Victoria: Revolutions (Ricky in the title). This will be exported to Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday (Armageddon, but if it doesn't work, the vanilla version). I am still on the steep learning curve.

This is a comedy AAR. This is meant to make you laugh. There will be ethnic jokes and making fun of non-Prussians.

Also, feel free to give advice. You just might get a mention in my story! (Request a name)

Country Played: Prussia
Difficulty: Very Easy/Coward
Scenario: Grand Campaign (1836-1936), then Road to War (1936-1964)

3...2...1... And we start.

Here, we have the start of our wonderful nation. There is the Westfalen-Rheinland area, the lonely city of Sigmarignen, and the Prussia area. Hannover is becoming quite a thorn in my side. All of the good Germans associate with the Prussian crown except Hannover, which loves the United Kingdom of Tea and Crumpets and Drunks and Holstein, who associates with the people of Denmark, a.k.a. Sweden Impersonators. All or most of these Prussian associators also associated with the Austrian posers. They wanted to be Prussia so badly, they took large amounts of territory. Also were the Frog-Eaters, surprisingly stronger due to its colonial bases. The warring countries of the Lowlands were angry at each other because Belgium declared independence. It looked like Belgium would be an independent country.

Our plan of world domination would be simple and here:

First, we would buy inferior goods from other nations to produce our superior goods and build railroads. It's a start to a good business. We want to improve our railroads, so, naturally, we research ways to improve them! Also, the people are heavily taxed, but the poor are heaviest. Then, we make Hannover loyal to Prussians and not to buckteethed people and drunks. This will unite Westfalen-Rheinland and Prussia, reducing them to a city-state.

As soon as this is going, all of the inferior goods except inferior machine parts come in. We need machine parts in order to be industrialized! On the good side, Diesterweig made our education better, making the development of our new railroads significantly faster.

General Schwedt came to the power for his similar dream of unifying Germany. This dialogue went on:

Kaiser Friedrich Wilhelm III: Who are you and what in the name of God are you doing in my office at 5!

General Schwedt: I am a very excellent soldier in the II. Korps. I look decent, and am a genius of war.

Wilhelm: You come barging into my office DESCRIBING YOURSELF? You must be mad!

Schwedt: I am perfectly mad. We are much better drunks than the Drunks in Ireland. Besides, where do they get their beer? Prussia! Now, I want to be the General of the Army.

Wilhelm: Nope, they have Guinness. It's very popular there.

Schwedt: Besides...

Both: HANNOVER IS GERMAN, NOT ENGLISH!

Wilhelm: You'll fit fine into the dream of German domination.

Also, the Light Blue Fodder strangely called Bavaria became respected by all of Europe (except us) as a world power, like the Posers. Prussia is still the true Germany. Not the Posers, not the Fodder, Prussia. Then, in February, Operation: German Hannover was launched.

Actually, there's a way to put a text box in Paint without the white background.

I like using the paintbrush to do that. Looks less serious than text.

I see a few English map makers have escaped into Prussia :p

I'll keep tabs on this

[...]Denmark, a.k.a. Sweden Impersonators. All or most of these Prussian associators also associated with the Austrian posers. They wanted to be Prussia so badly, they took large amounts of territory.
Oh, lawd. :rolleyes:

I haven't played this particular game, but I've played enough similar games (Hearts of Iron) to know that a beginner's game can be amusing to watch even without commentary. So, pardon me while I grab some popcorn.

Also, you may want to find another way to add comments on the maps. It's really hard to read most of it, besides those over Austria's light color.

Top Bottom