PCGamesN: Old World coming to Steam/GOG in spring, also new expansion

Aye, I saw that, though I disagree -- Ten Crowns could have referred to the 10 ambitions needed to win the game, but apparently the team didn't buy that? Old World is just not a great name for searchability, sadly :(

So whats in the expansion? I'm guessing Asian civilizations... China's dynasty(-ies), Siam, Vietnam, Khmer?

Nice, the game is good, but dont think many people know about it because people usually buy games on Steam.

Obviously it's too soon to ask otherwise we'd know :) but my bet is on Modern World
Hehe. I guess it seriously possible the expansion adds later historical eras but maybe it would be middle ages first... But then again, Philip II of Macedon and Hatchepsut are separated by more than a thousand years, if the old world is such a loose concept, why not a modern world too ;)

The announcement is "expansion campaign", not "game expansion" ;)

The announcement is "expansion campaign", not "game expansion" ;)

Too late, our expectations have already been set. At the very least, we desire:

1) six new nations with leaders
2) twelve additional wonders
3) a fully immersive VR experience with voice control
4) fourteen decades worth of original Christopher Tin music
5) leader portraits of everyone Soren has ever shook hands with
6) a Turing complete trading mini game
7) Easter eggs, including playable demos of Civ 7 and Civ 8

Hehe. I guess it seriously possible the expansion adds later historical eras but maybe it would be middle ages first... But then again, Philip II of Macedon and Hatchepsut are separated by more than a thousand years, if the old world is such a loose concept, why not a modern world too ;)

I was kidding of course. :)

I would love a medieval expansion but I don't think it will ever be in their plans.

1) six new nations with leaders
8th nation coming soon!
https://twitter.com/mohawkgames/status/1455635788675289101

Any guesses what 8th nation is?
There is alot of stories in the Bible about the people of Israel.
Maybe Israelites with David as leader.

Reactions: PiR
7) Easter eggs, including playable demos of Civ 7 and Civ 8

Here's an easter egg: there is a way to access the fourth tutorial, even though it isn't public yet. ;)

Top Bottom