Pendragon Mod

v 0.9 is out! It's not the last one (I just realized that it will take a long time for me to pick what unit/building art I'd like for the UU/UBs. However, the mod is civilopedia-ed and just needs a last coating of polish.

I'm now going to add the wonderful K-Mod AI to the Pendragon Mod, it may take a while though. I've got about 5 Unique Units with nice artwork now as well.

EDIT: Added, next release will have much improved AI

Hey, you used my Imperial Guardsman! Thanks for finding a use for him!

I also found an issue(look at the button).

Yes, I actually noticed that, I kept it because I thought it was kinda cool to see a "blueprint" of sorts for a mob car and I was tired of using the default infantry button.

I have a "clean" version ready of the mod (without the unnecessary civilopedia text) and I'll upload it when v 1.11 (?, the next version) of K-Mod comes out so I can do both at once.

There, mod updated, for future releases of K-Mod Ai, just download K-Mod, take out the custom dll and drop it into the assets folder (so I don't have to keep updating every time). Regular Pendragon Mod is updated as well, both are the "clean" versions with a cleared out civilopedia.

Top Bottom