Playtesters needed!

insurgent

Exhausted
As many of you already know, I'm working on a scenario project about the Colombian Civil War. See this if you haven't heard of it:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39997

The scenario is close to finishing and by the end of this day, the playtesting version will be ready.
So, I'm going to need 3 playtesters, each having a little expertise on the civil war in question.

The first playtester will playtest the scenario the whole way through as the Colombian Government.

The second playtester will playtestthe scenario the whole way through as the FARC Movement.

The third playtester will playtest the scenario the whole way through as the "Autodefensas" (paramilitaries).

I'd like the playtesters to then send me a report, stating bugs and errors. It should contain general criticism and some suggestions. Then finally it should say if one of the civs had it too easy, and then suggest how to improve it.

When the three playtesters have volunteered, I will send a DL to them with the necessary files, and I'd then like to have the results within a couple of days. I'm on a tight schedule...

Thanks in advance! :goodjob: :D

Insurgent, I'm very interested in the Colombian civil war, so, if you want, I can play as the FARC

Good! :goodjob: You're FARC playtester!

I'll mail it to you tomorrow!

insurgent, if the spots arent already filled up, i will play as the colombian government.

Good, I'll mail it to you as soon as possible, Legions, I'll use the PM to mail it to you, and you'll have the government... :goodjob:

I've sent them all now :goodjob:

Received report from JAPR, thanks! I'll look at it. Perhaps I'll give the FARC units increased HP, but I meant it to be rather difficult. After all, a swift victory wouldn't be a good thing in a 28 year scenario... About the fourth events period, that might be a good idea, since I kind of ran out of events space in the last events file, so I couldn't add all those interesting things. That'll take a little time extra to do, but I think it may be the best thing to do... :goodjob: Thanks! (I found some bugs myself the other day.. :( )

Insurgent!!!! Did you get my PM's??

I've had problems with my ISP since Sunday and haven't been able to reach the internet with a few short exceptions... :( The problem seems to be fixed now...

@Legions: I received the initial comments of yours (the ones that I replied to, the last one January fifth). I haven't received others.

My mail address is mrlc@europe.com if you would like to use that.

@JAPR: No, actually not. But your right it was a bug and will be fixed. It will be possible to switch governments, but the options will be much more limited (No more new FARC democracies), for instance I'd like Military Rule to be imposable by the gov...

I'm getting a little impatient here... :) Legions and Emu, please mail me ( mrlc@europe.com ) as soon as possible. I'm glad you would test it for me, but I'm getting rather delayed here. :)
Thanks in advance. :goodjob:

Exams are on Thursday for me, sinurgent so I'm a bit pressured but I'll do what I can to palytest ASAP.

Don't let it interfere with your exams, it's not that important... :goodjob:

Top Bottom