Please Help, Simple Custom Civ Won't work.

DogLoaf

Chieftain
Exactly what the title says, made a very boilerplate joke civ to see if I could mod one in, but the custom civ won't show up in any menus once the mod is loaded. Mod attatched.

Attachments

• BallsMod.zip
    198 KB · Views: 18
Just looking at the .modinfo file, two of the .xml files have not been set to update the database and none of the .dds files are being imported. See the File Attributes link in my sig for how to set up the files correctly

Just looking at the .modinfo file, two of the .xml files have not been set to update the database and none of the .dds files are being imported. See the File Attributes link in my sig for how to set up the files correctly
I've gone back and changed it so that all the XML files update the database and the .dds files import but it still isn't showing up. I've attached the updated mod.

Attachments

• BallsMod.zip
    198 KB · Views: 15
What's the log file saying?
In database.log

[27131.484] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[27131.484] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[27142.156] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[27143.953] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[27145.921] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
[27145.921] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
[27146.703] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[27146.703] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[27146.718] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
[27155.812]

Are those your errors or "standard" ones? See the logging link in my sig to work out which are which

Top Bottom