Please Help

VHS

New guy
I wanted to get the pics of the skyscrapers/city improvements from civilization III: PTW, including the stock exhange and the civic defense, which you can't get on this site. I would also need the pictures of the skyscrapers. PLEASE. Can someone help me. I'm trying to make something, but unfortanetly, I can't get it from the CivIII folder. It would be such a huge favor. If there is/was another thread rtelated to this, please link it.

Thank you VERY much

also, I need them like the pics on the site, where they show the civ3 improvements. I need the skyscrapers individually. If you could take the time to do this, it would be soooo appreciated.

I DO have the game. But when I go into "art", It says I don't have the right program.

Also: I need houses also. Thanks.

Since you have the game, reinstall it and you should get all the files. If there is a problem with your disc and you are not getting all of them, return it to where you bought it for a working version. Atari/Firaxis were apparently very clear about people not posting PTW art on fan sites and none of us are going to violate the copyright by doing so.

Oh, okay I had no idea. Anyways, maybe instead you can help me actually GET it. When I go into art, and click on an image (in this case, it was stock exchange", it goes into Acrobat Reader for some reason, and ends up saying the following message;

Acrobat could not 'x_stockexchange.pcx' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been corrupted (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

I doubt that it is the latter, but unfortunately, I don't know if I need to download anything, or fix anything, or what. If anyone has any advice, then please help me, or if you have a helpful link/download, that would be quite beneficial as well.

Right, you need to change the file associations. Right-click on the file in question and select Properties. There's a bit where it says Opens With and you can click a button which brings up a window from which you can select the program you need.

Right, I did this, but I guess I don't have a program that I can open it with. Does anyone have any I can have?

YOu can download Paint Shop Pro 8 here this has a 60 day trail use license.

Or I think you should have a program called paint on your computer....

Another program that might be on your computer is "windows picture and fax viewer"

Originally posted by Neomega
YOu can download Paint Shop Pro 8 here this has a 60 day trail use license.

Or I think you should have a program called paint on your computer....

Another program that might be on your computer is "windows picture and fax viewer"

Paint didn't work, somehow.

I tried the latter, and, like paint it didn't work. Paint shop pro is currently downloading. Cross your fingers...

Top Bottom