Please hold off on submissions for now

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Hall of Fame is currently not accepting submissions as we are migrating the Server to new hardware - this should be complete by 0900 BST Monday 1st August *. For most of the weekend the site will be up just not accepting new entries, but there will be a short outage at some stage.

Probably won't even impact us since HOF III averages one submission every 18 days...

Things seem to work okay. If you do make submissions, just hang on to copies of your files just in case.

@superslug are you still working on migrating all the past save games, cause I'm getting a 'couldn't download - no file' messages?

And Thank You for fixing the filters that show how full the HOF is for a certain civ, win type, etc.!!!!!

Last edited:
are you still working on migrating all the past save games, cause I'm getting a 'couldn't download - no file' messages
These should have been transferred, can you give me some examples (once the site is back!).

These should have been transferred, can you give me some examples (once the site is back!).
I just went to every win type and picked a random map size, then picked a random game and they all come up 'couldn't download - no file'.

I checked a few myself at random. All I got on every click was:
"

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Not that I'm aware of. @Noble Zarkon I believe is aware of it, but I'm not sure who is working on it.

So far as I know, it's just a download issue. Game submissions should be operational.

Top Bottom