Poll Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted Quick Polls to decide the placement of the first, second and third cities during the upcoming November 8th turn chat. These polls have been set to remain open for 24 hours only, so please vote as soon as possible to ensure the cities are built in the right place at the right time!

I have made my decision on appointees for the 2 planned Provincial Governor positions. donsig will be presented as Governor of the SouthWest Province and Cyc will be presented as Governor of the SouthEast Province. Many factors went into these decisions including the citizen feedback poll, my personal experience working with them on various projects and a mandate to get and keep both of them in official office.

FionnMcCumhall will be named to the Northern Province as soon as that province has another city. My personal feeling is that must happen very quickly. It is seriously underdeveloped and within the Capital's reduced corruption range.

All Department Leaders should respond to these 2 polls:
Confirmation for donsig to SouthWest Province
Confirmation of Cyc to SouthEast Province

Polls have been posted regarding the establishment of embassies with England , Japan and America .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom