[GS] (POLL) What wil be the last first look?

What will be the last first look?

• Eleanor of Aquitane

Votes: 154 84.6%
  • Something else, the leak may be incorrect.

Votes: 28 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 10 percent still don't believe the leak.

Like, I know leak culture is full of liars, but we clearly have a legit leak here. That sort of ambivalence to evidence scares me.

The only other possibility I see is that it isn't the last first look and the video is on another topic.

If there ends not being a new Science focused Civ in GS (very likely now) then that means there's more chance of a 3rd expansion in my eyes. Babylon and Maya are waiting in the wing baby!!
Could also be that sci civs are simply too hard to balance and there are no interesting mechanics (that the team sees) open to them that are not staggeringly overpowered.

If there ends not being a new Science focused Civ in GS (very likely now) then that means there's more chance of a 3rd expansion in my eyes. Babylon and Maya are waiting in the wing baby!!
Eleanor would be a strange leader to give science bonuses to, so I'd guess we have no science-focused civs in GS.

Could also be that sci civs are simply too hard to balance and there are no interesting mechanics (that the team sees) open to them that are not staggeringly overpowered.
I think this is also true. NB our only pure science civs came in R&F, and R&F's civs are generally regarded as rather...dull. I mean, Korea got super-science and is also not exactly the most stunning of Civ6's civ designs.

I'd rather have civs that generate science in different ways rather than straight up science bonuses. For example, Alexander's science generation is rather fun to play, or China's eureka hunt. Hopefully they've saved interesting ideas for Maya and Babylon.

I'd rather have civs that generate science in different ways rather than straight up science bonuses. For example, Alexander's science generation is rather fun to play, or China's eureka hunt. Hopefully they've saved interesting ideas for Maya and Babylon.

One of the most interesting abilities from Civ V was the mayan one. You needed to rush Theology for it to be effective, but it was really fun to play. I hope they get something related to Long Count in another way, if they get back to Civ VI.

One of the most interesting abilities from Civ V was the mayan one. You needed to rush Theology for it to be effective, but it was really fun to play. I hope they get something related to Long Count in another way, if they get back to Civ VI.
I hope they don't. It's rather stereotypical and they have so many other interesting facets to their culture. Referenced, sure; built around, I hope not.

I hope they don't. It's rather stereotypical and they have so many other interesting facets to their culture. Referenced, sure; built around, I hope not.

I understand you, but I really liked the gameplay from that. :mischief:

Now we have 2 abilities, one for the Civ and another for the leader, so that may bring less stereotypes on the table.

Can we expect a religious Eleanor, we haven't got a religious civ in GS so far? I guess Mali is sort of, since they have minor bonuses towards faith, but still.

It makes sense for Eleanor to be diplo focussed. Adding her gives 2 possible civ options to be good at the new victory type. My difficulty is working out what the overlap between England's and France's other abilities that she could synergize with :confused:

Me? I voted for Eleanor.

Hahaha. Of course, I was referring to the leak deniers. I know where you stand.

Now, I wonder what Firaxis is doing or has done already to identify the leaker and prevent something like this from happening. It wasn’t an Ed’s honest mistake. It was big in my opinion. I don’t think they’ve had something like this ever.

I would like to see another Native American Civ. There is a lot of history in North America with Natives / Indians. Also another South American civ other than Pedro of Brazil. A Civ that Firaxis actually developed and not a mod since I believe Argentina has made via modding.

Brew God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom