Polynesian Civ

NubianMercenary

Warlord
Yeah hey there fellow Civers,

Just a heads-up, I'd be more than willing to help with anything to do with the Polynesian Civ in the following categories:

1.) Historical Accuracy.

2.) Cultural Realism.

3.) Proper City Names.

4.) Anything that revolves around the first three options.

I basically have tons of time on my hands now, and could help with anything and everything to do with representing the Polynesian Civ in its glorious entirety, as history has presented it.

I have a BA majoring in Polynesian History, Mythology and Pacific Studies. Not to mention I'm also Polynesian myself (Samoan), so I'm dieing to put my knowledge in aiding something as grand as this mod.

Cheers to The Capo and others for the hard work so far,

Awaiting replies.

I think all help is greatly appreciated, because The Capo is very busy recently
The Polynesian citylist could be improved, I agree with that

Maybe you could talk with Xyth about the changes, AFAIK he is also from New Zealand, and he has some Maori ancestry...

That's fine NubianMerc', I'll send you the next playtest. I'm just waiting on this other guy to finish up some code things for me and it will be ready.

He's kind of taking a long time actually... supposedly I am getting it today but still no PMs or anything. :(

@ AbsintheRed

- For sure, ah ok excellent. Good to have another Polynesian in our fantastic Civ-World we call Civ Fanatics xD!

@ The Capo

- Excellent, I look eagerly forward to the next play test cheers :).

I'll prepare a City Name list which will present ancient names of Polynesian Village/Town sites, i.e - Le Nu'u o Tau "The Village of Tau" in the Manu'a Islands, which was a focal point for the ancient Polynesian Maritime 'Empire' of the Early-Samoan populance aka - Tagata Manu'a.

Top Bottom