1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Pop rushing question

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Strategy & Tips' started by del62, Jun 15, 2010.

1. del62

del62 Deity

are there any good atricles / threads on unhappiness from Pop Rushing, (when it wears off for conquest) etc

2. Bartleby

Bartleby Remembers laughter

There's a little explanation in this post.

3. del62

del62 Deity

Thanx that basically answer my question, so if you burn 8 citizens to whip Libraries and Cathedrals, it would take a long time 160 turns to see off weariness.

4. Nergal

Nergal Prince

Doesnt normally matter if you are Communist ...

5. rysingsun

rysingsun King

if you are inclined to rush that much culture may I recommend a modification to your method? Instead of whipping 8 guys, whip only 4 and draft the other 4. You will get 8 unhappiness all the same, but each 20 turns you will eliminate both a whipping unhappiness and a draft unhappiness. Thus: only 80 turns.

edit>> I think I may need to clarify. The purpose of the drafts is to disband for shields. One draft provides one disband-shield for every 4 shields that it would have cost to build the unit. It's a nice trick to aid in those 100k culture victories.

6. del62

del62 Deity

Yeah, if you are in industrial age this works with Nationalism, I am pre education in Feudalism