1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Porting Help

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Emperor Franz, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Emperor Franz

Emperor Franz Chieftain

So I have been trying for the past several days to port a naval unit (Omaha-class CL to be exact) from CIV IV to CIV V. I have been following the tutorials people have put up as best I can and and currently trying to "Overwrite Meshes from BR2" but every time try to I get this message "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object." I am extremely new to all of this and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've attached my files; "Omaha Test" is where I'm putting the edited files and "Omaha Original" contains the original files (obviously) with the exception of "Destroyer.kfm". I'd seriously appreciate if someone could help me; I can also post the error message if need be

Attached Files: