Portugal: Lords of Exploration (v.1)

I like the image of it, but i would change the icon/flag of it, by just putting white where is green.

jaldaen -
Long ago I d/l v.1 of your mod and later removed it using the in-game interface. Unfortunately, it remains stuck in the downloads list in the mod browser. Nothing I do removes it permanently. I have deleted the game cache, uninstalled and re-installed the game, had Steam check their cache, etc - but it remains stuck in the downloads page. I tried d/l v.2 and removing that but v.1 still is there in the downloads page. I have totally cleaned out my mods folder on my PC but there is no remnant of the mod there. Any suggestions?

you could use the Armilar Sphere which it was a Royal Symbol of Portuguese Empire...

Started new game with the Portuguese, today. Really cool, except for one (big) thing: when I build my capital, all is well; it's named Lisbon, like it's supposed to. However, when I build subsequent cities, they're all called txt_key_whatever. Anyone knows anything about this? Was it caused by the latest patch? Any help will be welcome, as I'd really like to play a proper game with my countrymen :p

Top Bottom