1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-ChaNES: Into the Void

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Chandrasekhar, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Masada

Masada Koi-san!

I stand correct I've had one person take up my offer for co-moderation and carry through with it as of today. That's still only a ~ 10% take-up rate.

I didn't repeat jack.

Cast not the first stone?

I'm not the opinion police, I can't stop people holding opinions to the contrary, I can however try to disabuse people of them. However, thanks for understanding the source of my continuing frustration!

Because I'm the best candidate for that, considering some of the silliness that's gone on quite removed from my influence.

2. a_propagandist

a_propagandist The Light Brigadier

Stop it, stop it! Can't you see this fighting is tearing us apart? ! Think about the children!