Princes of the Universe, Part II

I have to say (after finally getting to this part) this has to be one of the best stories I have read

wow! iv only read the firt 2 chapters on this thread but i can safely say the story is amazing! :goodjob:

I've just been through the whole thread, been reading for a few days now.
I wasn't really paying attention to the post dates, and found that its still not finished!:eek:

But anyway, epic story Sisiutil, you really know how to write.:)

I can't believe I'll be waiting now!:(

so used to being able to read the story on demand, laughing at the other people who had to suffer and wait for an update.
Now im one of them!:cry:

Speaking of which, when can we expect another update Sis. Any time in the next decade, perhaps? :D

Seriously though, this is truly a fantastic story, and the fact that we pester you like this is only because we're addicted, and we go through withdrawals every time you delay an update!

Well i think he is a bit busy with the new ALC after all ( even though we've had like 8 pages of discussion already lol) But this story is worth the wait:goodjob:

Yeah, I have no problem with waiting, we've been doing ti for several years now, haven't we?

@Sis, I certainly hope you don't take this long when you're a professional writer, your editors/publishers will despise you (although if you're popular enough, I don't suppose it would matter much, would it?).

thank you for writing such a great story so far. :) i only registered to say that but now that i have i might as well start posting on other stuff :).

thank you for writing such a great story so far. :) i only registered to say that but now that i have i might as well start posting on other stuff :).
Thank you, and yes you should! We're nice here. :D

Thank you, and yes you should! We're nice here. :D
Sisiutil, I'd be willing to bet that you have caused more people to join than any other member of this forum between this and the ALCs. And your general awesomeness of course ;)

...and I am still one more example :)

I have discovered this story a few days ago when - prehaps guided by intuition - I googled on "Civilization IV stories". Reading the story of Romulus and Remus, I was immediately amazed by the outstanding quality of your writing, Sisiutil ! From amazement to amazement, I read on, immersing myself in your world : the japanese conquest, the slaves and wonders, Lepidus' adventures and love story, until now : always captivated.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful work - an exceptional talent coupled with an incredible amount of work I can imagine. It made me discover a new genre (game-based story telling), made me dream, and nourished my inspiraration ; and will continue to do so !

You have conquered me ! ;)

That would be a much more aggrandizing declaration for me if you were female. :undecide:

Heeheeheeheeheehahaha...

Anyway, this is (you guessed it) a post from a long-time fan who just now decided to register. I've deeply enjoyed your story thus far. The only one I found that could probably match it was a different style altogether (it mainly read like a history book and the guy threw in pictures from actual history to go along with his fictional history of Civ IV Russia). So I really hope you keep this up, I really want to see the ending of this.

Wow, started reading this last night, 5 hours later and I am hooked.

Great Job, I better see what those ALC deals are all about now.

hmmmmmmmmm...........update?????? pleaaaaaaaaaaase?

Top Bottom