1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem opening save (Warlords 2.08)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Bug Reports' started by ggganz, Apr 21, 2007.

1. ggganz

ggganz a.k.a. The Scyphozoa

I saved a game directly on my flash drive and took it to another computer. Now when I try to load the save from my flash drive, either through Warlords or Windows, I get this:

I remember setting the admin password to some gibberish so I wouldn't be tempted to use the WorldBuilder to cheat.
    Here is the save.

2. danielat2

danielat2 Chieftain

I have the same problem, and on the sam pc. 3 day ago, I started a new game (single player), modified it using Worldbuilder, and then reloaded as scenario with locked modified assets. Then I played for several hours, saving and loading without any problems. Today, I wanted to continue, and i received the same message as mentioned in above messsage. I cannot load the game.
    Any advice?
    (I already checked forums, so I can say that filesystem should not be a problem, since I have NTFS there).

Not only I want to finish the game, but I am afraid to start a new one not to face the same problem again.