Problem with BXP content

GRD

Chieftain
Sorry to start a new thread,but both the BXP and the Leaders of VD threads are a little old so I am a little afraid of not getting an answer if I post there.

I have BAT v.3.0.1 and BTS v.3.19. I've installed both the MEE and the Leaders of VD packs. They both seem to work fine except whenever I first meet any the new Leaders there is no diplomacy text. I checked the XML files, and there is diplomacy text written for all the new leaderheads. I also checked the XML for the CIV4DiplomacyInfos and as far as I know, all the correct tags seem to be there (however, I have very little knowledge of XML, just what I've learned from a few tutorials). I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and knows how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Empty diplomacy text typically means that the diplomacy events I added to BUG are missing yet another case. :( Can you please follow the instructions in the Troubleshooting page in my sig and post the contents of both PythonErr.log and PythonDbg.log once this happens again? Thanks!

Sorry to start a new thread,but both the BXP and the Leaders of VD threads are a little old so I am a little afraid of not getting an answer if I post there.

I have BAT v.3.0.1 and BTS v.3.19. I've installed both the MEE and the Leaders of VD packs. They both seem to work fine except whenever I first meet any the new Leaders there is no diplomacy text. I checked the XML files, and there is diplomacy text written for all the new leaderheads. I also checked the XML for the CIV4DiplomacyInfos and as far as I know, all the correct tags seem to be there (however, I have very little knowledge of XML, just what I've learned from a few tutorials). I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and knows how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.
You will always get a response if you post in the BXP thread. :)

I think that your problem might be a little glitch in the leaderhead pack. I seem to remember omitting some tags by accident. I'll take a look this week some time. Please be patient, as I have a new and very demanding job, but I'll try to be quick, k? ;)

In the meantime, please do the troubleshooting that EF asked about. It would help me too.

Empty diplomacy text typically means that the diplomacy events I added to BUG are missing yet another case. :( Can you please follow the instructions in the Troubleshooting page in my sig and post the contents of both PythonErr.log and PythonDbg.log once this happens again? Thanks!

I followed your instructions in your troubleshooting guide, but found no PythonErr.log or PythonDdg.log so I included PythonErr2.log instead as you suggested.

To expound on my problem further, this only occurs with the new custom leader heads, not the original ones. And it only occurs at first contact, the game’s generic diplomacy text does appear throughout the rest of the game. I am also operating with windows 7 if that helps.

Contents of PythonErr2.log:
Spoiler :
sys.path = ['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules = {'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names = ('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')
load_module CvEventInterface
load_module BugEventManager
load_module CvEventManager
load_module CvUtil
load_module traceback
load_module CvScreensInterface
load_module CvMainInterface
load_module ScreenInput
load_module CvScreenEnums
load_module time
load_module BugDll
load_module BugOptions
load_module BugConfig
load_module BugCore
load_module BugUtil
load_module BugPath
load_module BugConfigTracker
load_module ColorUtil
load_module BugInit
load_module BugTypes
load_module xmllib
..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete. Use xml.sax instead.
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering xml handler BugConfig.RootHandler
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering bug handler BugConfig.BugHandler
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering load handler BugConfig.LoadHandler
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering config handler BugConfig.ConfigHandler
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering arg handler BugConfig.ArgHandler
load_module configobj
load_module __future__
load_module codecs
load_module validate
validate import failed
load_module BugOptionsScreen
load_module BugErrorOptionsTab
load_module BugOptionsTab
load_module BugHelp
load_module Popup
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Core
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
load_module CityUtil
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
load_module ReligionUtil
load_module FontUtil
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
load_module Scoreboard
load_module DealUtil
load_module PlayerUtil
load_module TradeUtil
load_module DiplomacyUtil
load_module AttitudeUtil
load_module GameUtil
load_module BugUnitPlot
load_module MonkeyTools
load_module PyHelpers
load_module UnitUtil
load_module ReminderEventManager
load_module SdToolKit
load_module BugData
load_module cPickle
load_module autolog
load_module CvModName
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
load_module CvAppInterface
load_module GGUtil
load_module GPUtil
load_module ProgressBarUtil
load_module PLE
load_module AStarTools
load_module RawYields
load_module CvTechChooser
load_module TechPrefs
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
load_module CvForeignAdvisor
load_module math
load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor
load_module IconGrid_BUG
load_module DomPyHelpers
load_module TechTree
load_module FavoriteCivicDetector
load_module CvReligionScreen
load_module CvCorporationScreen
load_module CvCivicsScreen
load_module CvVictoryScreen
load_module TechUtil
load_module GameSetUpCheck
load_module AutoSave
load_module MapFinder
load_module MapFinderStatusScreen
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MapFinder
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod AutoSave
load_module Buffy
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BUFFY
load_module CvEspionageAdvisor
load_module SpyUtil
load_module BugScreen
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
load_module CvOptionsScreen
load_module CvReplayScreen
load_module CvHallOfFameScreen
load_module CvDanQuayle
load_module CvGameUtils
load_module CvUnVictoryScreen
load_module CvDawnOfMan
load_module CvTechSplashScreen
load_module CvTopCivs
load_module random
load_module CvInfoScreen
load_module CvIntroMovieScreen
load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen
load_module CvWonderMovieScreen
load_module CvEraMovieScreen
load_module CvSpaceShipScreen
load_module SevoScreenEnums
load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen
load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen
load_module CvDebugTools
load_module CvDebugInfoScreen
load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil
load_module CvGFCScreen
load_module CvPopupInterface
load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface
load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils
load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen
load_module CvStrategyOverlay
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CustDomAdv
10:30:50 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
init-ing world builder screen
load_module CvWBPopups
load_module CvCameraControls
load_module CvAdvisorUtils
load_module InputUtil
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending BugEventManager.preGameStart instead CvAppInterface
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'SwitchHotSeatPlayer'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitUpgraded'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitCaptured'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatWithdrawal'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatRetreat'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogCollateral'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogFlanking'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'playerRevolution'
10:30:50 DEBUG: BugInit - game not fully initialized
PY:OnInit

Thanks for your responses, and I hope the information I included helps.

Sorry, I made a mistake when enabling logging. I kept getting upload errors when to attach the correct files, so I copied and pasted instead.

PythonErr:
Spoiler :
ERR: Call function getModPath failed. Can't find module PerfectMongoose_v320.py
ERR: Call function isAdvancedMap failed. Can't find module PerfectMongoose_v320

The PythonDdg is to big so I'll have break it up into three posts(sorry)

PythonDdg part one:
Spoiler :
Initializing Python
1. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\email
2. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\encodings
3. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx
4. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\build
5. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib
6. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale
7. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py
8. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools
9. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\colourchooser
10. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\editor
11. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\floatcanvas
12. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\masked
13. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\mixins
14. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\lib\ogl
15. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af
16. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca
17. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs
18. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da
19. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de
20. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el
21. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es
22. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu
23. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi
24. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr
25. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi
26. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu
27. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id
28. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it
29. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja
30. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv
31. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb
32. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl
33. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl
34. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR
35. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru
36. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl
37. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv
38. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr
39. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk
40. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN
41. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW
42. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\af\LC_MESSAGES
43. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ca\LC_MESSAGES
44. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\cs\LC_MESSAGES
45. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\da\LC_MESSAGES
46. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES
47. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\el\LC_MESSAGES
48. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\es\LC_MESSAGES
49. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\eu\LC_MESSAGES
50. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fi\LC_MESSAGES
51. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\fr\LC_MESSAGES
52. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hi\LC_MESSAGES
53. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\hu\LC_MESSAGES
54. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\id\LC_MESSAGES
55. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\it\LC_MESSAGES
56. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ja\LC_MESSAGES
57. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\lv\LC_MESSAGES
58. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nb\LC_MESSAGES
59. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\nl\LC_MESSAGES
60. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pl\LC_MESSAGES
61. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\pt_BR\LC_MESSAGES
62. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\ru\LC_MESSAGES
63. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sl\LC_MESSAGES
64. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\sv\LC_MESSAGES
65. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\tr\LC_MESSAGES
66. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\uk\LC_MESSAGES
67. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_CN\LC_MESSAGES
68. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\locale\zh_TW\LC_MESSAGES
69. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\py\tests
70. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed
71. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\wx\tools\XRCed\src-images
72. Using Python sys path: ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM
sys.path =

['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules =

{'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names =

('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')

1. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\buffy\
2. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\contrib\sevopedia\
3. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\bug\
4. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\contrib\
5. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\bug\tabs\
6. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\screens\
7. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\
8. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyhelper\
9. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\entrypoints\
10. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pywb\
11. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pitboss\
12. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\pyunit\
13. Using moduleSearchDirs: python\_debugtools\
14. Using moduleSearchDirs:
EntryPoint module:cvscreensinterface
EntryPoint module:cvscreenutilsinterface
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterfacefile
EntryPoint module:cveventinterface
EntryPoint module:smart_map
EntryPoint module:tectonics
EntryPoint module:team_battleground
EntryPoint module:lows_random_maps_3_0
EntryPoint module:ring_world
EntryPoint module:full_of_resources_3_00
EntryPoint module:planet_generator_0_68
EntryPoint module:maze
EntryPoint module:cvrandomeventinterface
EntryPoint module:cvtranslator
EntryPoint module:cvgameinterface
EntryPoint module:cvoptionsscreencallbackinterface
EntryPoint module:cvwbinterface
EntryPoint module:pbmain
EntryPoint module:cvappinterface
EntryPoint module:hemispheres
EntryPoint module:arboria
EntryPoint module:highlands
EntryPoint module:rainforest
EntryPoint module:terra
EntryPoint module:donut
EntryPoint module:randomscriptmap
EntryPoint module:big_and_small
EntryPoint module:boreal
EntryPoint module:earth2
EntryPoint module:medium_and_small
EntryPoint module:global_highlands
EntryPoint module:cvmapscriptinterface
EntryPoint module:islands
EntryPoint module:great_plains
EntryPoint module:continents
EntryPoint module:fantasy_realm
EntryPoint module:archipelago
EntryPoint module:wheel
EntryPoint module:lakes
EntryPoint module:tilted_axis
EntryPoint module:inland_sea
EntryPoint module:mirror
EntryPoint module:fractal
EntryPoint module:oasis
EntryPoint module:pangaea
EntryPoint module:hub
EntryPoint module:balanced
EntryPoint module:custom_continents
EntryPoint module:shuffle
EntryPoint module:ring
EntryPoint module:cvunitcontrolinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdiplomacyinterface
EntryPoint module:cvdebuginterface
EntryPoint module:cvpopupinterface
EntryPoint module:ice_age
load_module CvEventInterface

load_module BugEventManager

load_module CvEventManager

load_module CvUtil

load_module traceback

load_module CvScreensInterface

load_module CvMainInterface

load_module ScreenInput

load_module CvScreenEnums

load_module time

load_module BugDll

load_module BugOptions

load_module BugConfig

load_module BugCore

load_module BugUtil

load_module BugPath

load_module BugConfigTracker

load_module ColorUtil

load_module BugInit

load_module BugTypes

load_module xmllib

..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete. Use xml.sax instead.
11:26:20 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering xml handler BugConfig.RootHandler
11:26:20 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering bug handler BugConfig.BugHandler
11:26:20 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering load handler BugConfig.LoadHandler
11:26:20 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering config handler BugConfig.ConfigHandler
11:26:20 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering arg handler BugConfig.ArgHandler
load_module configobj

load_module __future__

load_module codecs

load_module validate

validate

import failed

load_module BugOptionsScreen

load_module BugErrorOptionsTab

load_module BugOptionsTab

load_module BugHelp

load_module Popup

11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Core
11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
load_module CityUtil

Edit: Eight parts(sorry)

PythonDdg Part2:
Spoiler :
11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
load_module ReligionUtil

load_module FontUtil

11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
load_module Scoreboard

load_module DealUtil

load_module PlayerUtil

load_module TradeUtil

load_module DiplomacyUtil

load_module AttitudeUtil

load_module GameUtil

load_module BugUnitPlot

load_module MonkeyTools

load_module PyHelpers

load_module UnitUtil

load_module ReminderEventManager

load_module SdToolKit

load_module BugData

load_module cPickle

load_module autolog

load_module CvModName

11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
load_module CvAppInterface

load_module GGUtil

load_module GPUtil

load_module ProgressBarUtil

load_module PLE

load_module AStarTools

load_module RawYields

load_module CvTechChooser

load_module TechPrefs

11:26:20 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
load_module CvForeignAdvisor

load_module math

load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor

load_module IconGrid_BUG

load_module DomPyHelpers

load_module TechTree

load_module FavoriteCivicDetector

load_module CvReligionScreen

load_module CvCorporationScreen

load_module CvCivicsScreen

load_module CvVictoryScreen

load_module TechUtil

load_module GameSetUpCheck

load_module AutoSave

load_module MapFinder

load_module MapFinderStatusScreen

11:26:21 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MapFinder
11:26:21 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod AutoSave
load_module Buffy

11:26:21 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BUFFY
load_module CvEspionageAdvisor

load_module SpyUtil

load_module BugScreen

11:26:21 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
load_module CvOptionsScreen

load_module CvReplayScreen

load_module CvHallOfFameScreen

load_module CvDanQuayle

load_module CvGameUtils

load_module CvUnVictoryScreen

load_module CvDawnOfMan

load_module CvTechSplashScreen

load_module CvTopCivs

load_module random

load_module CvInfoScreen

load_module CvIntroMovieScreen

load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen

load_module CvWonderMovieScreen

load_module CvEraMovieScreen

load_module CvSpaceShipScreen

load_module SevoScreenEnums

load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen

load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen

load_module CvDebugTools

load_module CvDebugInfoScreen

load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil

load_module CvGFCScreen

load_module CvPopupInterface

load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface

load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils

load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen

load_module CvStrategyOverlay

11:26:21 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
11:26:21 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CustDomAdv
11:26:21 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
init-ing world builder screen

load_module CvWBPopups

load_module CvCameraControls

load_module CvAdvisorUtils

load_module InputUtil

11:26:21 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending BugEventManager.preGameStart instead CvAppInterface
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'SwitchHotSeatPlayer'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitUpgraded'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'unitCaptured'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatWithdrawal'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatRetreat'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogCollateral'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'combatLogFlanking'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'playerRevolution'
11:26:21 DEBUG: BugInit - game not fully initialized
PY:OnInit
load_module PerfectMongoose_v320

load_module array

load_module Archipelago

load_module Balanced

load_module Continents

load_module Custom_Continents

load_module Fantasy_Realm

load_module Fractal

load_module Great_Plains

load_module Highlands

load_module Hub

load_module Ice_Age

load_module Inland_Sea

load_module Islands

load_module Lakes

load_module Maze

load_module Mirror

load_module Oasis

load_module Pangaea

load_module Ring

load_module Shuffle

load_module Team_Battleground

load_module Terra

load_module Tilted_Axis

load_module Wheel

load_module Arboria

load_module Big_and_Small

load_module Boreal

load_module Donut

load_module Earth2

load_module Global_Highlands

load_module Hemispheres

load_module Medium_and_Small

load_module Rainforest

load_module RandomScriptMap

load_module Tectonics

load_module Full_of_Resources_3_00

load_module CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface

load_module copy

load_module webbrowser

load_module urllib

load_module _winreg

load_module operator

load_module Lows_Random_Maps_3_0

load_module Planet_Generator_0_68

load_module gc

load_module pickle

load_module Ring_World

load_module Smart_Map

load_module glob

PY:player 0's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 1's alive status set to: 1
PY:player 18's alive status set to: 1
shifting hints by

load_module CvGameInterface

load_module CvGameInterfaceFile

load_module BugGameUtils

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - initializing
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isActionRecommended to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isActionRecommended
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canRazeCity to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canRazeCity
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canConstruct to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canConstruct
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getRecommendedBuilding to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getRecommendedBuilding
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getSecondRecommendedTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getSecondRecommendedTech
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getUpgradePriceOverride to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getUpgradePriceOverride
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_chooseTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_chooseTech
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.skipProductionPopup to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback skipProductionPopup
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doCulture to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doCulture
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotSelectionListGameNetMessage to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotSelectionListGameNetMessage
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getExperienceNeeded to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getExperienceNeeded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canPickPlot to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canPickPlot
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.updateColoredPlots to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback updateColoredPlots
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getExtraCost to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getExtraCost
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotSelectionListMove to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotSelectionListMove
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getBuildingCostMod to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getBuildingCostMod
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.showExamineCityButton to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback showExamineCityButton
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.createBarbarianCities to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback createBarbarianCities
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_doDiplo to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_doDiplo
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doResearch
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doMeltdown to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doMeltdown
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doPillageGold to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doPillageGold
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doPlotCulture to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doPlotCulture
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canUpgradeAnywhere to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canUpgradeAnywhere
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotDoCivic to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotDoCivic
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotTrain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotTrain
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canTrain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canTrain
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotDoControl to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotDoControl
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doCityCaptureGold to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doCityCaptureGold
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isPlayerResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isPlayerResearch
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotSpreadReligion to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotSpreadReligion
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doReviveActivePlayer to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doReviveActivePlayer
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getConscriptUnitType to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getConscriptUnitType
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotHandleAction to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotHandleAction
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doHolyCity to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doHolyCity
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canDeclareWar to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canDeclareWar
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotMaintain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotMaintain
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotCreate to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotCreate
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canMaintain to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canMaintain
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGold to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGold
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGrowth to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGrowth
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.skipResearchPopup to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback skipResearchPopup
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotConstruct to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotConstruct
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getCityFoundValue to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getCityFoundValue
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getFirstRecommendedTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getFirstRecommendedTech
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.showTechChooserButton to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback showTechChooserButton
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_doWar to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_doWar
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotFoundCity to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotFoundCity
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canResearch
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.unitCannotMoveInto to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback unitCannotMoveInto
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getWidgetHelp to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getWidgetHelp
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canCreate to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canCreate
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_chooseProduction to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_chooseProduction
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.AI_unitUpdate to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback AI_unitUpdate
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canBuild to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canBuild
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doReligion to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doReligion
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGreatPeople to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGreatPeople
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getUnitCostMod to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getUnitCostMod
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isVictoryTest to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isVictoryTest
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canFoundCitiesOnWater to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canFoundCitiesOnWater
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doGoody to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doGoody
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.isVictory to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback isVictory
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.calculateScore to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback calculateScore
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.createBarbarianUnits to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback createBarbarianUnits
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doCombat to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doCombat
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doHolyCityTech to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doHolyCityTech
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.canDoCivic to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback canDoCivic
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.cannotResearch to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback cannotResearch
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.citiesDestroyFeatures to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback citiesDestroyFeatures
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.doProduction to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback doProduction
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - binding CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils.getRecommendedUnit to <CvGameUtils.CvGameUtils instance at 0x4F29C0A8>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - creating callback getRecommendedUnit
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - isVictory - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - isPlayerResearch - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getExtraCost - setting default to 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - createBarbarianCities - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - createBarbarianUnits - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - skipResearchPopup - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - showTechChooserButton - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getFirstRecommendedTech - setting default to NO_TECH
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getSecondRecommendedTech - setting default to NO_TECH
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canRazeCity - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canDeclareWar - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - skipProductionPopup - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - showExamineCityButton - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getRecommendedUnit - setting default to NO_UNIT
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getRecommendedBuilding - setting default to NO_BUILDING
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - updateColoredPlots - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - isActionRecommended - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - unitCannotMoveInto - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotHandleAction - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canBuild - setting default to -1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotFoundCity - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotSelectionListMove - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotSelectionListGameNetMessage - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotDoControl - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canResearch - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotResearch - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canDoCivic - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotDoCivic - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canTrain - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotTrain - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canConstruct - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotConstruct - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canCreate - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotCreate - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canMaintain - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotMaintain - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_chooseTech - setting default to NO_TECH
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_chooseProduction - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_unitUpdate - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_doWar - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - AI_doDiplo - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doHolyCity - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doHolyCityTech - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGold - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doResearch - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGoody - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGrowth - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doProduction - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doCulture - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doPlotCulture - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doReligion - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - cannotSpreadReligion - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doGreatPeople - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doMeltdown - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doReviveActivePlayer - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - citiesDestroyFeatures - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canFoundCitiesOnWater - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doCombat - setting default to False
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getConscriptUnitType - setting default to NO_UNIT
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getCityFoundValue - setting default to -1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canPickPlot - setting default to True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getUnitCostMod - setting default to -1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getBuildingCostMod - setting default to -1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - canUpgradeAnywhere - setting default to False
load_module encodings.latin_1

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getWidgetHelp - setting default to
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getUpgradePriceOverride - setting default to -1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - initializing...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing application folder
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - app dir is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - app folder is 'Beyond the Sword'
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - mod name is 'BUG Mod'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing mod folder
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - checking mod dir 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Mods\BAT Mod 3.0'
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - mod dir is 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Mods\BAT Mod 3.0'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - mod folder is 'BAT Mod 3.0'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - checking for NoCustomAssets
load_module encodings.utf_8

PythonDdg part3:
Spoiler :
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - NoCustomAssets is True
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing system folders
load_module CvAltRoot

CvAltRoot

import failed

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - CvAltRoot module not present
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - Checking user dir 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games'
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - user dir is 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games'
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - found valid Windows XP My Documents folder registry key
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - Checking root dir 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword'
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - root dir is 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing data folder
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - Checking data dir 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Mods\BAT Mod 3.0'
11:28:07 INFO : BugPath - data dir is 'C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Mods\BAT Mod 3.0'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing asset search paths
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - BUG init [init paths] took 13 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod init...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BUG Config
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BUG Config...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugConfig.ModHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering mod handler BugConfig.ModHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugConfig.InitHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering init handler BugConfig.InitHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugConfig.ExportHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering export handler BugConfig.ExportHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugConfig.ExtendHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering extend handler BugConfig.ExtendHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.OptionsHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering options handler BugOptions.OptionsHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.SectionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering section handler BugOptions.SectionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.OptionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering option handler BugOptions.OptionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.ListOptionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering list handler BugOptions.ListOptionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.ListChoiceHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering choice handler BugOptions.ListChoiceHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.ChangeHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering change handler BugOptions.ChangeHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.AccessorHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering accessor handler BugOptions.AccessorHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.LinkedOptionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering link handler BugOptions.LinkedOptionHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugConfig.EventsHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering events handler BugConfig.EventsHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugConfig.EventHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering event handler BugConfig.EventHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up FontUtil.SymbolHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering symbol handler FontUtil.SymbolHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up InputUtil.ShortcutHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering shortcut handler InputUtil.ShortcutHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up WidgetUtil.WidgetHandler
load_module WidgetUtil

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering widget handler WidgetUtil.WidgetHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptionsScreen.ScreenHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering screen handler BugOptionsScreen.ScreenHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptionsScreen.TabHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering tab handler BugOptionsScreen.TabHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugGameUtils.GameUtilsHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering gameutils handler BugGameUtils.GameUtilsHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugGameUtils.CallbackHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - registering callback handler BugGameUtils.CallbackHandler
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BUG Config] took 5 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BUG Core
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BUG Core...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getCore will return IniFile Core
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__OptionsScreenOpened boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__ScreenLogLevel int [2] list (5 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugUtil.readLoggingOptions
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__FileLogLevel int [0] list (5 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LogTime boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__CheckForUpdates boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugUpdateChecker.onCheckForUpdatesChanged
load_module BugUpdateChecker

load_module SvnUtil

load_module threading

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LocalRoot string []>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugUpdateChecker.onLocalRootChanged
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LocalVersion int [0]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__RepositoryUrl string [http://civ4bug.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/civ4bug/BUG Mod/]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugUpdateChecker.onRepositoryUrlChanged
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__RepositoryVersion int [0]>
11:28:07 WARN : BugConfig - <option> Core__LastSvnCheck inside <options> element must be inside a <section> element; making it unsaved
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Core__LastSvnCheck float [0.0]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugDll.init
11:28:07 INFO : BugDll - BULL 1.3, API version 6
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugEventManager.configure
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - calling <func BugEventManager.configure ((), {'logging': True, 'noLogEvents': set(['mouseEvent', 'gameUpdate', 'kbdEvent'])})>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugExitButtonInput to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugHelpButtonInput to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugCheckboxClicked to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugTextEditChange to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugDropdownChange to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugIntDropdownChange to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugFloatDropdownChange to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugColorDropdownChange to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugOptionsScreen.handleBugSliderChanged to CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending BugOptionsScreen.handleLanguagesDropdownBoxInput after CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending BugOptionsScreen.handleResolutionDropdownInput after CvOptionsScreenCallbackInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugUtil.doDeferredCalls
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugUtil.doHotSeatCheck
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvMainInterface.onSwitchHotSeatPlayer
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugData.onGameStart
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugData.onGameLoad
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptions.clearAllTranslations
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugOptionsScreen.clearAllTranslations
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + CTRL + O
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + J
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + CTRL + F1
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BUG Core] took 31 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvScreensInterface.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up FontUtil.init
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'unhealthy' for 8678
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'UNHEALTHY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'UNHEALTHY_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'map' for 8695
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'MAP'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'MAP_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'trade' for 8685
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'TRADE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'TRADE_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'defense' for 8686
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DEFENSE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DEFENSE_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'moves' for 8681
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'MOVES'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'MOVES_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'badfood' for 8689
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'BAD_FOOD'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'BAD_FOOD_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'occupation' for 8696
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'OCCUPATION'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'OCCUPATION_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'strength' for 8680
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'STRENGTH'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'STRENGTH_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'power' for 8697
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'POWER'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'POWER_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'unhappy' for 8676
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'UNHAPPY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'UNHAPPY_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'angrypop' for 8692
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ANGRY_POP'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ANGRY_POP_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'religion' for 8682
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'RELIGION'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'RELIGION_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'badgold' for 8688
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'BAD_GOLD'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'BAD_GOLD_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'happy' for 8675
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'HAPPY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'HAPPY_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'greatpeople' for 8687
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'GREAT_PEOPLE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'GREAT_PEOPLE_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'star' for 8683
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'STAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'STAR_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'eatenfood' for 8690
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'EATEN_FOOD'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'EATEN_FOOD_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'goldenage' for 8691
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'GOLDEN_AGE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'GOLDEN_AGE_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'openBorders' for 8693
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'OPEN_BORDERS'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'OPEN_BORDERS_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'bullet' for 8679
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'BULLET'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'BULLET_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'healthy' for 8677
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'HEALTHY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'HEALTHY_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'defensivePact' for 8694
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DEFENSIVE_PACT'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DEFENSIVE_PACT_CHAR'
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'silver star' for 8684
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SILVER_STAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SILVER_STAR_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.YIELD_FOOD_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'yield food' for 8483
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'YIELD_FOOD'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'YIELD_FOOD_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.YIELD_PRODUCTION_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'yield production' for 8484
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'YIELD_PRODUCTION'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'YIELD_PRODUCTION_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.YIELD_COMMERCE_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'yield commerce' for 8485
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'YIELD_COMMERCE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'YIELD_COMMERCE_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.COMMERCE_GOLD_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce gold' for 8500
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_GOLD'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_GOLD_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.COMMERCE_RESEARCH_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce research' for 8501
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_RESEARCH'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_RESEARCH_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.COMMERCE_CULTURE_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce culture' for 8502
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_CULTURE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_CULTURE_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.COMMERCE_ESPIONAGE_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'commerce espionage' for 8503
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_ESPIONAGE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'COMMERCE_ESPIONAGE_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.WAR_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'war' for 8525
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'WAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'WAR_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.PEACE_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'peace' for 8526
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'PEACE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'PEACE_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SPACE_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'space' for 8527
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SPACE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SPACE_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.MILITARY_INSTRUCTOR_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'militaryinstructor' for 8528
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'MILITARY_INSTRUCTOR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'MILITARY_INSTRUCTOR_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.DOMAIN_LAND_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'land' for 8529
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DOMAIN_LAND'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DOMAIN_LAND_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.DOMAIN_SEA_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'sea' for 8530
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DOMAIN_SEA'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DOMAIN_SEA_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.DOMAIN_AIR_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'air' for 8531
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DOMAIN_AIR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'DOMAIN_AIR_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ORDER_SENTRY_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'sentry' for 8532
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ORDER_SENTRY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ORDER_SENTRY_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ORDER_FORTIFY_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'fortify' for 8533
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ORDER_FORTIFY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ORDER_FORTIFY_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ORDER_WAIT_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'wait' for 8534
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ORDER_WAIT'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ORDER_WAIT_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.UPGRADE_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'upgrade' for 8535
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'UPGRADE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'UPGRADE_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.CANCEL_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'cancel' for 8536
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'CANCEL'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'CANCEL_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SS_CASING_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'ss casing' for 8650
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_CASING'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_CASING_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SS_COCKPIT_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'ss cockpit' for 8651
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_COCKPIT'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_COCKPIT_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SS_DOCKING_BAY_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'ss docking bay' for 8652
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_DOCKING_BAY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_DOCKING_BAY_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SS_ENGINE_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'ss engine' for 8653
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_ENGINE'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_ENGINE_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SS_LIFE_SUPPORT_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'ss life support' for 8654
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_LIFE_SUPPORT'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_LIFE_SUPPORT_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SS_STASIS_CHAMBER_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'ss stasis chamber' for 8655
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_STASIS_CHAMBER'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_STASIS_CHAMBER_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.SS_THRUSTER_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'ss thruster' for 8656
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_THRUSTER'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'SS_THRUSTER_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - found FontSymbols name CITIZEN_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'citizen' for 8698
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'CITIZEN'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'CITIZEN_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - found FontSymbols name GREAT_GENERAL_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'greatgeneral' for 8699
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'GREAT_GENERAL'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'GREAT_GENERAL_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up AttitudeUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up AttitudeUtil.initModifiers
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ATTITUDE_FURIOUS_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'furious' for 8701
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_FURIOUS'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_FURIOUS_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ATTITUDE_ANNOYED_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'annoyed' for 8702
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_ANNOYED'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_ANNOYED_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ATTITUDE_CAUTIOUS_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'cautious' for 8703
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_CAUTIOUS'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_CAUTIOUS_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ATTITUDE_PLEASED_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'pleased' for 8704
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_PLEASED'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_PLEASED_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - created FontSymbols.ATTITUDE_FRIENDLY_CHAR
11:28:07 INFO : FontUtil - registering symbol 'friendly' for 8705
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_FRIENDLY'
11:28:07 DEBUG: FontUtil - registering synonym 'ATTITUDE_FRIENDLY_CHAR'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up ColorUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up ColorUtil.createColors
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up DealUtil.addEvents
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'DealCanceled'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up DiplomacyUtil.addEvents
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_DEAL to DealOffered
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'DealOffered'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_CANCEL_DEAL to DealCanceled
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_ACCEPT_OFFER to DealAccepted
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'DealAccepted'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_REJECT_OFFER to DealRejected
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'DealRejected'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_CITY to CityOffered with TRADE_CITIES
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'CityOffered'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_GIVE_HELP to HelpOffered
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'HelpOffered'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_PEACE to PeaceOffered
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PeaceOffered'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_OFFER_VASSAL to VassalOffered
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'VassalOffered'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_ASK_FOR_HELP to HelpDemanded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'HelpDemanded'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_GIVE_HELP to HelpAccepted
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'HelpAccepted'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_REFUSE_HELP to HelpRejected
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'HelpRejected'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_DEMAND_TRIBUTE to TributeDemanded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'TributeDemanded'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_ACCEPT_DEMAND to TributeAccepted
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'TributeAccepted'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_REJECT_DEMAND to TributeRejected
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'TributeRejected'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_RELIGION_PRESSURE to ReligionDemanded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ReligionDemanded'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_CONVERT to ReligionAccepted
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ReligionAccepted'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_CONVERT to ReligionRejected
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ReligionRejected'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_CIVIC_PRESSURE to CivicDemanded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'CivicDemanded'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_REVOLUTION to CivicAccepted
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'CivicAccepted'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_REVOLUTION to CivicRejected
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'CivicRejected'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_JOIN_WAR to WarDemanded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'WarDemanded'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_JOIN_WAR to WarAccepted
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'WarAccepted'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_JOIN_WAR to WarRejected
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'WarRejected'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_STOP_TRADING to EmbargoDemanded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'EmbargoDemanded'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_STOP_TRADING to EmbargoAccepted
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'EmbargoAccepted'
11:28:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - mapped USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_NO_STOP_TRADING to EmbargoRejected
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'EmbargoRejected'
load_module CvDiplomacyInterface

PythonDdg part4:
Spoiler :
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending DiplomacyUtil.handleAIComment after CvDiplomacyInterface.beginDiplomacy
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - extending DiplomacyUtil.handleUserResponse after CvDiplomacyInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up GGUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up GPUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up ReligionUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up TechUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up TradeUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up TraitUtil.init
load_module TraitUtil

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up UnitUtil.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up WidgetUtil.getWidgetHelp
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - getWidgetHelp - adding WidgetUtil handler
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvTechChooser.resetTechPrefs
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvTechChooser.resetTechPrefs
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BUG Main Interface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BUG Main Interface...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getMainInterface will return IniFile MainInterface
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__OptionsKey boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__OptionsButton boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__GoldRateWarning boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__GPBar boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__GPBar_Types int [2] list (3 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value None has index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value One has index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Maximum has index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__Combat_Counter boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__MinMax_Commerce boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvCustomizableDomesticAdvisor.forcePositionCalc
load_module CvCustomizableDomesticAdvisor

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__CityArrows boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__ProgressBarsTickMarks boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__FieldOfView boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__FieldOfView_Remember boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__FieldOfView_Value string [42]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__UnitMovementPointsFraction boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__StackMovementPoints boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__StackPromotions boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__StackPromotionCounts boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__StackPromotionColor color [COLOR_GREEN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__StackPromotionColorAll color [COLOR_MAGENTA] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MainInterface__BuildIconSize int [1] list (3 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Small has index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Medium has index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Large has index 2
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_GP_PROGRESS_BAR = 172
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up GPUtil.getHoverText
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering Function hover help for WidgetTypes 172: <function getHoverText at 0x4F355270>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_BUG_OPTION_SCREEN = 173
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 173: <function <lambda> at 0x4F728630>
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BUG Main Interface] took 44 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BUG City Screen
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BUG City Screen...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getCityScreen will return IniFile CityScreen
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__RawYields boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__RawYieldsView int [0] list (4 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value TradeRoutes appended at index 4
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Food has index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Production has index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Commerce has index 3
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__RawYieldsTiles int [0] list (3 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Worked has index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value City has index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Owned has index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__FoodAssist boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__WhipAssist boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__WhipAssistOverflowCountCurrentProduction boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__CultureTurns boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__GreatPersonTurns boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__GreatPersonInfo boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__Anger_Counter boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__OnlyPresentReligions boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__OnlyPresentCorporations boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__Specialists int [2] list (3 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Default has index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Stacker has index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Chevron has index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionStarted boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionDecayQueue boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionDecayQueueBuildingThreshold int [10] list (15 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionDecayQueueUnitThreshold int [5] list (11 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionDecayHover boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionDecayHoverBuildingThreshold int [20] list (15 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionDecayHoverUnitThreshold int [5] list (11 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionPopupTrainCivilianUnitsForever boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityScreen__ProductionPopupTrainMilitaryUnitsForever boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BUG City Screen] took 9 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BUG Advisors
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BUG Advisors...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getAdvisors will return IniFile Advisors
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugFinanceAdvisor boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__EFAGlanceTab boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__EFAGlanceAttitudes int [1] list (0 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Numbers appended at index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Smilies appended at index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Both appended at index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__EFAImprovedInfo boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__EFADealTurnsLeft boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugMA boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__GPTechPrefs boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__WideTechScreen boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__ShowTechEra boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugReligiousTab boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__ShowReligions int [0] list (0 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value All appended at index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Founded appended at index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Player appended at index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugVictoriesTab boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugMembersTab boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugGraphsTab boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugGraphsLogScale boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugStatsTab boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugInfoWonders boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__BugInfoWondersPlayerColor boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__Sevopedia boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Advisors__SevopediaSortItemList boolean [True]>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_INFO_WORLD_WONDERS = 174
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 174: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315730>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_INFO_NATIONAL_WONDERS = 175
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 175: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315770>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_INFO_PROJECTS = 176
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 176: <function <lambda> at 0x4F3157B0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_TECH_PREFS_ALL = 177
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvTechChooser.getAllTechPrefsHover
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering Function hover help for WidgetTypes 177: <function getAllTechPrefsHover at 0x4F07D930>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_TECH_PREFS_CURRENT = 178
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvTechChooser.getCurrentTechPrefsHover
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering Function hover help for WidgetTypes 178: <function getCurrentTechPrefsHover at 0x4F07D130>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_TECH_PREFS_FUTURE = 179
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvTechChooser.getFutureTechPrefsHover
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering Function hover help for WidgetTypes 179: <function getFutureTechPrefsHover at 0x4F07D170>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_TECH_CHOOSER_ERA = 180
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvTechChooser.getEraDescription
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering Function hover help for WidgetTypes 180: <function getEraDescription at 0x4F0C6F30>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvCustomizableDomesticAdvisor.forcePositionCalc
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BUG Advisors] took 8 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Customizable Domestic Advisor
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Customizable Domestic Advisor...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getCustDomAdv will return IniFile CustDomAdv
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CustDomAdv__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CustDomAdv__SpaceTop int [1] list (4 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CustDomAdv__SpaceSides int [1] list (5 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CustDomAdv__ProductionGrouping int [3] list (0 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value None appended at index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Icons appended at index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Colors appended at index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Both appended at index 3
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_SELECT_PAGE = 181
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 181: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315BB0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_PREV_PAGE = 182
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 182: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315BF0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_NEXT_PAGE = 183
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 183: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315C30>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_EDIT_PAGE = 184
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvCustomizableDomesticAdvisor.getEditHelpText
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering Function hover help for WidgetTypes 184: <function getEditHelpText at 0x4F3DFAB0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_SAVE = 185
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 185: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315C70>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_RELOAD = 186
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 186: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315CB0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_RENAME_PAGE = 187
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 187: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315CF0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_ADD_PAGE = 188
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 188: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315D30>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_REMOVE_PAGE = 189
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 189: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315D70>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_MOVE_PAGE_UP = 190
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 190: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315DB0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_MOVE_PAGE_DOWN = 191
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 191: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315DF0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_TOGGLE_SPECIALISTS = 192
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 192: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315E30>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_ADD_COLUMN = 193
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 193: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315E70>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_REMOVE_COLUMN = 194
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 194: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315EB0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_MOVE_COLUMN_UP = 195
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 195: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315EF0>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_MOVE_COLUMN_DOWN = 196
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 196: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315F30>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_SHRINK_COLUMN = 197
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 197: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315F70>
11:28:07 INFO : WidgetUtil - WidgetTypes.WIDGET_CDA_EXPAND_COLUMN = 198
11:28:07 DEBUG: WidgetUtil - registering XML hover help for WidgetTypes 198: <function <lambda> at 0x4F315FB0>
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Customizable Domestic Advisor] took 6 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Better Espionage
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Better Espionage...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getBetterEspionage will return IniFile BetterEspionage
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__ShowCalculatedInformation boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__DefaultRatioColor color [COLOR_CYAN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__GoodRatioCutoff float [95.0] list (11 floats)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__GoodRatioColor color [COLOR_GREEN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__BadRatioCutoff float [105.0] list (11 floats)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__BadRatioColor color [COLOR_YELLOW] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__PossibleMissionColor color [COLOR_GREEN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__CloseMissionPercent float [5.0] list (10 floats)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BetterEspionage__CloseMissionColor color [COLOR_CYAN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up SpyUtil.onGameStart
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up SpyUtil.onGameLoad
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up SpyUtil.onPythonReloaded
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up SpyUtil.onBeginPlayerTurn
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Better Espionage] took 5 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file All Eras Dawn of Man Screen
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod All Eras Dawn of Man Screen...
11:28:07 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod AllErasDawnOfManScreen
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvAllErasDawnOfManScreenEventManager.init
load_module CvAllErasDawnOfManScreenEventManager

PythonDdg part5
Spoiler :
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvAllErasDawnOfManScreenEventManager.onGameStart
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [All Eras Dawn of Man Screen] took 1 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file TechWindow
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod TechWindow...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getTechWindow will return IniFile TechWindow
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <TechWindow__ViewType int [1] list (3 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Original has index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Detailed has index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Wide has index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvScreensInterface.deleteTechSplash
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <TechWindow__CivilopediaText boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [TechWindow] took 2 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Not Just Another Game Clock
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Not Just Another Game Clock...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getNJAGC will return IniFile NJAGC
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowEra boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowEraColor boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Color_ERA_ANCIENT color [COLOR_RED] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Color_ERA_CLASSICAL color [COLOR_YELLOW] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Color_ERA_MEDIEVAL color [COLOR_GREEN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Color_ERA_RENAISSANCE color [COLOR_CYAN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Color_ERA_INDUSTRIAL color [COLOR_BLUE] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Color_ERA_MODERN color [COLOR_MAGENTA] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__Color_ERA_FUTURE color [COLOR_WHITE] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowTime boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowCompletedTurns boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowTotalTurns boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowCompletedPercent boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowDate boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__AlternateText boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__AltTiming int [5] list (10 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowAltTime boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowAltCompletedTurns boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowAltTotalTurns boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowAltCompletedPercent boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <NJAGC__ShowAltDate boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Not Just Another Game Clock] took 8 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Advanced Scoreboard
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Advanced Scoreboard...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getScores will return IniFile Scores
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__ShowDead boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__TagDead boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__GreyDead boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__ShowMinor boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__Delta boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__DeltaIncludeCurrent boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__DisplayName int [2] list (0 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Leader appended at index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Civilization appended at index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value CivDescription appended at index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value LeaderAndCivilization appended at index 3
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value LeaderAndCivDescription appended at index 4
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__UsePlayerName boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__Attitude boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__WorstEnemy boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__WHEOOH boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__Cities boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__AlignIcons boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__DisplayOrder string [FWSZVC?EPTUNBDRAHMQ*LO]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__DefaultSpacing int [0] list (11 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__LineHeight int [22] list (21 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__MaxPlayers int [0] list (51 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__GroupVassals boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__LeftAlignName boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__ResearchIcons boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__ResearchIconSize int [24] list (23 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__RankColor color [COLOR_YELLOW] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__Power boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__PowerFormula int [1] list (0 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value ThemVersusYou appended at index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value YouVersusThem appended at index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__PowerDecimals int [1] list (4 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__PowerColor color [COLOR_WHITE] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__PowerHighRatio float [1.2] list (11 floats)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__PowerHighColor color [COLOR_GREEN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__PowerLowRatio float [0.8] list (10 floats)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Scores__PowerLowColor color [COLOR_RED] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up Scoreboard.init
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up Scoreboard.onDealCanceled
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Advanced Scoreboard] took 12 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Plot List Enhancements
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Plot List Enhancements...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getPLE will return IniFile PLE
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Draw_Method int [1] list (3 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__PLE_Style boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Show_Buttons boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Default_View_Mode int [1] list (4 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Default_Group_Mode int [0] list (2 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Filter_Behavior int [1] list (2 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value PLE has index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value BUG has index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Health_Bar boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Hide_Health_Fighting boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Healthy_Color color [COLOR_GREEN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up PlotListEnhancements.resetUnitPlotListStackedBarColors
load_module PlotListEnhancements

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Wounded_Color color [COLOR_RED] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up PlotListEnhancements.resetUnitPlotListStackedBarColors
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Move_Bar boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Full_Movement_Color color [COLOR_BLUE] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Has_Moved_Color color [COLOR_YELLOW] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__No_Movement_Color color [COLOR_BLACK] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Wounded_Indicator boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Lead_By_GG_Indicator boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Promotion_Indicator boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Upgrade_Indicator boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Mission_Info boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Horizontal_Spacing int [34]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Vertical_Spacing int [42]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Info_Pane boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Info_Pane_X int [5]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Info_Pane_Y int [160]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Info_Pane_Width int [5]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Info_Pane_Standard_Line_Height int [24]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Info_Pane_Bulleted_Line_Height int [19]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Info_Pane_Promo_Icon_Offset_Y int [0] list (21 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Unit_Name_Color color [COLOR_YELLOW] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Upgrade_Possible_Color color [COLOR_GREEN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Upgrade_Not_Possible_Color color [COLOR_RED] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Unit_Type_Specialties_Color color [COLOR_WHITE] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Promotion_Specialties_Color color [COLOR_LIGHT_GREY] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__Move_Highlighter boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Impassable_Terrain color [COLOR_CLEAR] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Passable_Terrain color [COLOR_WHITE] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Passable_Neutral_Territory color [COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_YELLOW] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Passable_Enemy_Territory color [COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_RED] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Passable_Barbarian_Territory color [COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_CYAN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Neutral_Unit color [COLOR_YELLOW] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Enemy_Unit color [COLOR_RED] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <PLE__MH_Color_Barbarian_Unit color [COLOR_CYAN] list (0 colors)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Plot List Enhancements] took 14 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Autolog
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Autolog...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getAutolog will return IniFile Autolog
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LoggingOn boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__Silent boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__DefaultFileName boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up autologEventManager.setDefaultFileName
load_module autologEventManager

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__FilePath string []>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up autologEventManager.setFilePath
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__FileName string [autolog.txt]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up autologEventManager.setFileName
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__Format int [2] list (4 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__ColorCoding boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__4000BC int [0] list (2 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__IBT boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__Prefix string [Player Comment]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogTech boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogBuildStarted boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogBuildCompleted boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogProjects boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogImprovements boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogSliders boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCityFounded boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCityGrowth boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCityBorders boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCityOwner boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCityRazed boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCityWhipStatus boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogGoodies boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogReligion boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCorporation boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogGP boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogGA boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogContact boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogAttitude boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogWar boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogVassals boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCivics boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCombat boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogPromotions boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogPillage boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogTradeOffer boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogTributeDemand boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogReligionDemand boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogCivicDemand boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogWarDemand boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Autolog__LogEmbargoDemand boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up autologEventManager.autologEventManager
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up autologEventManager.doPillageGoldListener
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugGameUtils - doPillageGold - adding autologEventManager listener
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Autolog] took 35 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Reminder
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Reminder...
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getReminder will return IniFile Reminder
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Reminder__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Reminder__DisplayMethod int [2] list (0 strings)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Message appended at index 0
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Popup appended at index 1
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - value Both appended at index 2
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Reminder__Autolog boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up ReminderEventManager.ReminderEventManager
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting popup handler for event Reminder.Store (5050)
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting popup handler for event Reminder.Recall (5051)
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting popup handler for event Reminder.RecallAgain (5052)
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + CTRL + R
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + M
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Reminder] took 3 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Civ4lerts
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Civ4lerts...
11:28:07 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Civ4lerts
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__WhipAssistOverflowCountCurrentProduction link: <CityScreen__WhipAssistOverflowCountCurrentProduction boolean [True]>>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getCiv4lerts will return IniFile Civ4lerts
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityPendingGrowth boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityGrowth boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityPendingHappiness boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityHappiness boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityPendingHealthiness boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityHealthiness boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityPendingOccupation boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityOccupation boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityCanHurryPop boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__CityCanHurryGold boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__GoldTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__GoldTradeThresh int [50] list (7 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__GoldPerTurnTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__GoldPerTurnTradeThresh int [5] list (11 ints)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__RefusesToTalk boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Civ4lerts__WorstEnemy boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up Civ4lerts.Civ4lerts
load_module Civ4lerts

11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'cityBuildingProject'
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'cityBuildingProcess'
11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Civ4lerts] took 16 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file MoreCiv4lerts
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod MoreCiv4lerts...
11:28:07 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MoreCiv4lerts
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__Enabled link: <Civ4lerts__Enabled boolean [True]>>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getMoreCiv4lerts will return IniFile MoreCiv4lerts
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__CityPendingBorderExpansion boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__CityFounded boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__TechTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__BonusTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__MapTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__OpenBordersTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__DefensivePactTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__PermanentAllianceTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__VassalTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__SurrenderTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__PeaceTrade boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__DomPop boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__DomPopThresh float [1.0] list (12 floats)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__DomLand boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MoreCiv4lerts__DomLandThresh float [1.0] list (12 floats)>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up MoreCiv4lerts.MoreCiv4lerts
load_module MoreCiv4lerts

11:28:07 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [MoreCiv4lerts] took 12 ms
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Unit Naming
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Unit Naming...
11:28:07 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod UnitNaming
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getUnitNaming will return IniFile UnitNaming
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__UseAdvanced boolean [False]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Default string [^ut^ ^cnt[n]^ (^ct^)]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_None string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_AIR string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_ARCHER string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_ARMOR string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_GUN string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_HELICOPTER string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_MELEE string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_MOUNTED string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_NAVAL string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_RECON string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__Combat_SIEGE string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - getAdvUnitNaming will return IniFile AdvUnitNaming
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <UnitNaming__ByEraAndClass string [DEFAULT]>
11:28:07 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up UnitNameEventManager.UnitNameEventManager
load_module UnitNameEventManager

load_module Roman

PythonDdg part6
Spoiler :
load_module RandomNameUtils

11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Unit Naming] took 85 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file FavoriteCivicDetector
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod FavoriteCivicDetector...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod FavoriteCivicDetector
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up FavoriteCivicDetector.FavoriteCivicDetector
11:28:08 DEBUG: FavoriteCivicDetector.__init__(). Resetting data and initing event manager.
11:28:08 DEBUG: FavoriteCivicDetector.initHelpers() gDetectionNecessary: False
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [FavoriteCivicDetector] took 0 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file EventSigns
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod EventSigns...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod EventSigns
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getEventSigns will return IniFile EventSigns
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <EventSigns__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up EventSigns.enabledOptionChanged
load_module EventSigns

load_module CvRandomEventInterface

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up EventSigns.EventSignsEventHandler
11:28:08 DEBUG: EventSigns EventSignsEventHandler.__init__(). Resetting data and initing event manager.
11:28:08 DEBUG: EventSigns.initOptions() initializing. g_bShowSigns is True.
11:28:08 DEBUG: EventSigns.initData() initializing gSavedSigns
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting EventSigns.applyLandmarkFromEvent to CvRandomEventInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting EventSigns.applySaltpeter to CvRandomEventInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [EventSigns] took 48 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Strategy Overlay
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Strategy Overlay...
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getStrategyOverlay will return IniFile StrategyOverlay
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <StrategyOverlay__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onEnabledOptionChanged
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <StrategyOverlay__ShowDotMap boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onShowDotMapOptionChanged
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <StrategyOverlay__DotMapDrawDots boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onDotMapOptionChanged
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <StrategyOverlay__DotMapDotIcon int [23]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <StrategyOverlay__DotMapBrightness int [50]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <StrategyOverlay__DotMapHighlightBrightness int [100]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.init
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onGameStart
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onLoad
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onLoad
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onPreSave
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onBeginActivePlayerTurn
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onSwitchHotSeatPlayer
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up CvStrategyOverlay.onModNetMessage
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for CTRL + X
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for CTRL + F10
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + X
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + F10
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Strategy Overlay] took 5 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file StatusDump
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod StatusDump...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StatusDump
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getStatusDump will return IniFile StatusDump
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <StatusDump__isStatusDump boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up StatusDumpEventManager.StatusDumpEventManager
load_module StatusDumpEventManager

load_module BugFile

11:28:08 DEBUG: StatusDump-Start-0
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [StatusDump] took 5 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BULL Core
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BULL Core...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BULL
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugDll.isBug to CvAppInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugDll.getOptionBOOL to CvAppInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugDll.getOptionINT to CvAppInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugDll.getOptionFLOAT to CvAppInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting BugDll.getOptionSTRING to CvAppInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting CvModName.getNameAndVersion as CvAppInterface.getModNameAndVersion
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BULL Core] took 1 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BULL Actions
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BULL Actions...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Actions
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getActions will return IniFile Actions
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Actions__AskDeclareWarUnits boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Actions__SentryHealing boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Actions__SentryHealingOnlyNeutral boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Actions__IgnoreHarmlessBarbarians boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Actions__PreChopForests boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <Actions__PreChopImprovements boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BULL Actions] took 2 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BULL City Bar
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BULL City Bar...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityBar
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getCityBar will return IniFile CityBar
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__AirportIcons boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__StarvationTurns boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__Health boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__Happiness boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__HurryAnger boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__DraftAnger boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__FoodAssist boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__BaseValues boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__BaseProduction boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__BuildingActualEffects boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__HurryAssist boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__HurryAssistIncludeCurrent boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__TradeDetail boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__Commerce boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__BuildingIcons boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__CultureTurns boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__GreatPersonTurns boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__Specialists boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__RevoltChance boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__HideInstructions boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__CityControlledPlots boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__CityPlotStatus boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__WorkingImprovedPlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__WorkingImprovablePlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__WorkingImprovableBonusPlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__WorkingUnimprovablePlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__NotWorkingImprovedPlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__NotWorkingImprovablePlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__NotWorkingImprovableBonusPlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <CityBar__NotWorkingUnimprovablePlot boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BULL City Bar] took 9 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BULL Misc Hovers
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BULL Misc Hovers...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MiscHover
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getMiscHover will return IniFile MiscHover
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__LeaderheadHiddenAttitude boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__LeaderheadWorstEnemy boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__LeaderheadDefensivePacts boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__LatLongCoords boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__PlotWorkingCity boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__PlotRecommendedBuild boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__PartialBuilds boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__UpdateUnitNameOnUpgrade boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__UnitExperience boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__UnitExperienceModifiers boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingActualEffects boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__SpedUpTechs boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__TechTradeDenial boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BonusTradeDenial boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BaseCommerce boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__GreatPeopleRateBreakdown boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingSavedMaintenance boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingAdditionalFood boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingAdditionalProduction boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingAdditionalCommerce boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingAdditionalHealth boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingAdditionalHappiness boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingAdditionalGreatPeople boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__BuildingAdditionalDefense boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__ConscriptUnit boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__ConscriptLimit boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__HurryOverflow boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__HurryOverflowIncludeCurrent boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__RemoveSpecialist boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__CDAZoomCityDetails boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__RemoveFeatureHealthEffects boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MiscHover__RemoveFeatureHealthEffectsCountOtherTiles boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BULL Misc Hovers] took 10 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file AutoSave
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod AutoSave...
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getAutoSave will return IniFile AutoSave
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <AutoSave__CreateStartSave boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <AutoSave__CreateEndSave boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <AutoSave__CreateExitSave boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <AutoSave__UsePlayerName boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up AutoSave.init
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting AutoSave.saveGameStart as CvAppInterface.gameStartSave
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting AutoSave.saveGameEnd as CvAppInterface.gameEndSave
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting AutoSave.saveGameExit as CvAppInterface.gameExitSave
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [AutoSave] took 2 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file MapFinder
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod MapFinder...
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getMapFinder will return IniFile MapFinder
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__Path string [C:\Program Files\Civ4_Map_Finder]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__SavePath string [C:\Program Files\Civ4_Map_Finder\Saves]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__RuleFile string [Default.rul]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__RegenerationDelay float [0.0] list (20 floats)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__SkipDelay float [0.25] list (20 floats)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__SaveDelay float [2.0] list (20 floats)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__RegenerationLimit int [1000]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <MapFinder__SaveLimit int [1000]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up MapFinder.init
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + G
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + CTRL + G
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugEventManager - setting shortcut handler for ALT + CTRL + SHIFT + G
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [MapFinder] took 4 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Advanced Combat Odds
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Advanced Combat Odds...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod ACO
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getACO will return IniFile ACO
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__Enabled boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__Debug boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ForceOriginalOdds boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__IgnoreBarbFreeWins boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__SwapViews boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__MergeShortBars boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowModifierLabels boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowBasicInfo int [3] list (4 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowAttackerInfo int [0] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowDefenderInfo int [3] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowSurvivalOdds int [3] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowUnharmedOdds int [2] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowAverageHealth int [2] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowAttackerHealthBars int [3] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowDedenderHealthBars int [2] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowUnroundedExperience int [0] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowExperienceRange int [2] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowDefenseModifiers int [3] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowTotalDefenseModifier int [2] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <ACO__ShowShiftInstructions int [1] list (0 strings)>
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Advanced Combat Odds] took 6 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BUFFY
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BUFFY...
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BUFFY__Enabled boolean [False]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - getBUFFY will return IniFile BUFFY
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BUFFY__WarningsDawnOfMan boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugOptions - added option <BUFFY__WarningsSettings boolean [True]>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up Buffy.init
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up GameSetUpCheck.init
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - exporting Buffy.canTriggerTheVedicAryans to CvRandomEventInterface
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BUFFY] took 2 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file BATPop
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod BATPop...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BATPop
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BATPop.onGameStart
load_module BATPop

11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [BATPop] took 1 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file MovieMod
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod MovieMod...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MovieMod
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up MovieMod.onBuildingBuilt
load_module MovieMod

11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [MovieMod] took 1 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugConfig - loading mod file Fem CEO Mod
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - loading mod Fem CEO Mod...
11:28:08 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Fem CEO Mod
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up Fem CEO Mod.onUnitBuilt
load_module Fem CEO Mod

11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [Fem CEO Mod] took 1 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugGeneralOptionsTab.BugGeneralOptionsTab
load_module BugGeneralOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugMapOptionsTab.BugMapOptionsTab
load_module BugMapOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugCityScreenOptionsTab.BugCityScreenOptionsTab
load_module BugCityScreenOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugAdvisorOptionsTab.BugAdvisorOptionsTab
load_module BugAdvisorOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugAlertsOptionsTab.BugAlertsOptionsTab
load_module BugAlertsOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugScoreOptionsTab.BugScoreOptionsTab
load_module BugScoreOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugNJAGCOptionsTab.BugNJAGCOptionsTab
load_module BugNJAGCOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugPleOptionsTab.BugPleOptionsTab
load_module BugPleOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugACOOptionsTab.BugACOOptionsTab
load_module BugACOOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugUnitNameOptionsTab.BugUnitNameOptionsTab
load_module BugUnitNameOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugAutologOptionsTab.BugAutologOptionsTab
load_module BugAutologOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugSystemOptionsTab.BugSystemOptionsTab
load_module BugSystemOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - looking up BugCreditsOptionsTab.BugCreditsOptionsTab
load_module BugCreditsOptionsTab

11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - load mod [init] took 464 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - BUG init [read configs] took 464 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugInit - calling init functions...
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugDll - calling setIsBug()
load_module BugFinanceAdvisor

load_module CvBUGMilitaryAdvisor

load_module UnitGrouper

load_module SevoPediaUtil

load_module SevoPediaMain

load_module CvPediaScreen

load_module CvScreen

load_module SevoPediaTech

load_module SevoPediaUnit

load_module SevoPediaBuilding

load_module SevoPediaPromotion

load_module SevoPediaUnitChart

load_module SevoPediaBonus

load_module SevoPediaTerrain

load_module SevoPediaFeature

load_module SevoPediaImprovement

load_module SevoPediaCivic

load_module SevoPediaCivilization

load_module SevoPediaLeader

load_module SevoPediaTrait

load_module SevoPediaSpecialist

load_module SevoPediaHistory

load_module SevoPediaProject

load_module SevoPediaReligion

load_module SevoPediaCorporation

load_module SevoPediaIndex

load_module UnitUpgradesGraph

load_module TechWindow

11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - calling <func AttitudeUtil.init ((), {'colors': ('COLOR_RED', 'COLOR_CYAN', 'COLOR_CLEAR', 'COLOR_GREEN', 'COLOR_YELLOW'), 'modifiers': ('TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_LAND_TARGET', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_WAR', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_PEACE', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_SAME_RELIGION', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_DIFFERENT_RELIGION', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_BONUS_TRADE', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_OPEN_BORDERS', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_DEFENSIVE_PACT', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_RIVAL_DEFENSIVE_PACT', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_RIVAL_VASSAL', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_SHARE_WAR', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_FAVORITE_CIVIC', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_TRADE', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_RIVAL_TRADE', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_FREEDOM', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_EXTRA_GOOD', 'TXT_KEY_MISC_ATTITUDE_EXTRA_BAD')})>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - calling <func ColorUtil.init ((), {'colors': ('COLOR_RED', 'COLOR_YELLOW', 'COLOR_CYAN', 'COLOR_GREEN', 'COLOR_BLUE', 'COLOR_MAGENTA', 'COLOR_WHITE', 'COLOR_LIGHT_GREY', 'COLOR_GREY', 'COLOR_DARK_GREY', 'COLOR_BLACK')})>
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Judaism Temple is 77: Jewish Temple
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Judaism Cathedral is 78: Jewish Synagogue
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Judaism Monastery is 79: Jewish Monastery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Judaism Shrine is 80: The Temple of Solomon
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Christianity Temple is 81: Christian Temple
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Christianity Cathedral is 82: Christian Cathedral
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Christianity Monastery is 83: Christian Monastery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Christianity Shrine is 84: The Church of the Nativity
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Islam Temple is 85: Islamic Temple
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Islam Cathedral is 86: Islamic Mosque
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Islam Monastery is 87: Islamic Monastery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Islam Shrine is 88: The Masjid al-Haram
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Hinduism Temple is 89: Hindu Temple
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Hinduism Cathedral is 90: Hindu Mandir
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Hinduism Monastery is 91: Hindu Monastery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Hinduism Shrine is 92: The Kashi Vishwanath
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Buddhism Temple is 93: Buddhist Temple
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Buddhism Cathedral is 94: Buddhist Stupa
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Buddhism Monastery is 95: Buddhist Monastery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Buddhism Shrine is 96: The Mahabodhi
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Confucianism Temple is 97: Confucian Temple
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Confucianism Cathedral is 98: Confucian Academy
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Confucianism Monastery is 99: Confucian Monastery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Confucianism Shrine is 100: The Kong Miao
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Taoism Temple is 101: Taoist Temple
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Taoism Cathedral is 102: Taoist Pagoda
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Taoism Monastery is 103: Taoist Monastery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Taoism Shrine is 104: The Dai Miao
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Judaism Missionary is 17: Jewish Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Christianity Missionary is 18: Christian Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Islam Missionary is 19: Islamic Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Hinduism Missionary is 20: Hindu Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Buddhism Missionary is 21: Buddhist Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Confucianism Missionary is 22: Confucian Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Taoism Missionary is 23: Taoist Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Judaism Missionary is 134: Jewish Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Christianity Missionary is 135: Christian Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Islam Missionary is 136: Islamic Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Hinduism Missionary is 137: Hindu Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Buddhism Missionary is 138: Buddhist Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Confucianism Missionary is 139: Confucian Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ReligionUtil.init - Taoism Missionary is 140: Taoist Missionary

PythonDdg part7
Spoiler :
11:28:08 DEBUG: TradeUtil - Fractional Trade Routes is active
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Lion ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Bear ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Panther ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Wolf ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Settler ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Worker ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Fast Worker ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Worker
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Scout ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Hunting
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Explorer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Compass
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Spy ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Alphabet
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cereal Mills Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Sid's Sushi Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Std Ethanol Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== CreateCon Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Mining Inc Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== AlumCo Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Civ Jewels Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Jewish Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Christian Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Islamic Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Hindu Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Buddhist Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Confucian Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Taoist Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Warrior ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Quechua ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Warrior
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Swordsman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Iron
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Iron Working
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Jaguar ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Swordsman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Gallic Warrior ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Copper
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Praetorian ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Axeman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Bronze Working
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Phalanx ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Axeman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Vulture ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Dog Soldier ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Heavy Footman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Machinery
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Civil Service
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Samurai ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Heavy Footman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Berserker ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Heavy Footman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Spearman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Impi ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Spearman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Holkan ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Spearman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Pikeman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Engineering
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Landsknecht ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Pikeman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Musketman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Gunpowder
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Musketeer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Musketman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Janissary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Oromo Warrior ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Rifleman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Rifling
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Redcoat ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Rifleman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Grenadier ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Military Science
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Anti-Tank ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Artillery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Infantry ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Assembly Line
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== SAM Infantry ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Rocketry
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Mobile SAM ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Oil
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Laser
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Modern Infantry ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Composites
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Navy SEAL ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Modern Infantry
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Paratrooper ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Fascism
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Flight
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Mechanized Infantry ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Robotics
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Archer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Archery
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Skirmisher ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Archer
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Bowman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Archer
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Longbowman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Feudalism
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Crossbowman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cho-Ko-Nu ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Crossbowman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Chariot ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Horse
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires The Wheel
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== War Chariot ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Chariot
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Immortal ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Chariot
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Horseman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Horseback Riding
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Numidian Cavalry ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Horseman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Keshik ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Horseman
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Knight ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Guilds
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Camel Archer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Knight
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cataphract ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Knight
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Conquistador ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Heavy Horseman
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Military Tradition
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Heavy Horseman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cavalry ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cossack ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Cavalry
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== War Elephant ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Ivory
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Construction
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Ballista Elephant ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of War Elephant
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Ivory
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Medium Tank ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Sloped Armour
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Panzer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Medium Tank
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Advanced MBT ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Aluminum
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Computers
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Gunship ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Advanced Flight
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Catapult ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Hwacha ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Catapult
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Trebuchet ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cannon ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Steel
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Machine Gun ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Railroad
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Artillery ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Mobile Artillery ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Work Boat ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Fishing
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Galley ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Sailing
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Trireme ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Metal Casting
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Sailing
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Caravel ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Optics
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Carrack ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Caravel
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Galleon ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Astronomy
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== East Indiaman ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Galleon
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Privateer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Chemistry
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Frigate ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Chemistry
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Ship of the Line ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Military Science
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Ironclad ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Coal
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Steam Power
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Steel
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Transport ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Uranium
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Combustion
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Destroyer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Industrialism
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Battleship ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Missile Cruiser ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Stealth Destroyer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Stealth
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Submarine ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Radio
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Attack Submarine ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Diesel Engine
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Supercarrier ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Fission
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Airship ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Physics
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Fighter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Advanced Jet Fighter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Bomber ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Stealth Bomber ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Guided Missile ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Tactical Nuke ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== ICBM ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Flying Machine ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Scientific Method
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Fokker Dr.I 'Red Baron' ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Pioneer Aviation
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Prototyping
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== MiG 1.44 ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Prophet ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Artist ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Scientist ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Merchant ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Engineer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great General ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Spy ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Prophet ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Great Prophet
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Artist ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Great Artist
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Scientist ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Great Scientist
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Merchant ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Great Merchant
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Engineer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Great Engineer
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great General ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Great General
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Great Spy ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Great Spy
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Jewish Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Jewish Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Christian Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Christian Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Islamic Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Islamic Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Hindu Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Hindu Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Buddhist Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Buddhist Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Confucian Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Confucian Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Taoist Missionary ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Taoist Missionary
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cereal Mills Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Cereal Mills Executive
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Sid's Sushi Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Sid's Sushi Executive
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Std Ethanol Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Std Ethanol Executive
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== CreateCon Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of CreateCon Executive
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Mining Inc Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Mining Inc Executive
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== AlumCo Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of AlumCo Executive
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Civ Jewels Executive ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: unique of Civ Jewels Executive
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Early Fighter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Early Bomber ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Light Bomber ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Jet Bomber ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Plastics
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Jet Engine
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Helicopter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Transport Helicopter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Early Jet Fighter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Jet Engine
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Supersonic Fighter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Supersonic Aerodynamics
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Close Air Support Aircraft ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Supersonic Aerodynamics
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Advanced Tactical Fighter ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Armoured Car ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Command Car ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== HUMVEE ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Early Tank ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Battle Tank ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Light Tank ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Heavy Tank ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Main Battle Tank ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Plastics
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Tank Destroyer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Assault Gun ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Marine ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Industrialism
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Armored Fighting Vehicle ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Special Forces ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Galleass ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Ironclad Cruiser ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Ironclad Battleship ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Early Destroyer ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Multiple Expansion
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Protected Cruiser ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Cruiser ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Pre-dreadnought ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: requires Physics
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Dreadnought ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: ==== Carrier ====
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - calling <func CvStrategyOverlay.init ((), {'paletteColors': ('COLOR_PLAYER_BROWN', 'COLOR_PLAYER_PEACH', 'COLOR_PLAYER_PEACH_TEXT', 'COLOR_PLAYER_PALE_RED', 'COLOR_RED', 'COLOR_PLAYER_PINK', 'COLOR_PLAYER_PALE_ORANGE', 'COLOR_PLAYER_ORANGE', 'COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_YELLOW', 'COLOR_GREAT_PEOPLE_RATE', 'COLOR_YELLOW', 'COLOR_PLAYER_LIGHT_YELLOW', 'COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_GREEN', 'COLOR_PLAYER_GREEN', 'COLOR_PLAYER_LIGHT_GREEN', 'COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_CYAN', 'COLOR_PLAYER_MIDDLE_CYAN', 'COLOR_PLAYER_CYAN', 'COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_BLUE', 'COLOR_PLAYER_BLUE', 'COLOR_PLAYER_LIGHT_BLUE', 'COLOR_PLAYER_DARK_PURPLE', 'COLOR_MAGENTA', 'COLOR_PLAYER_PURPLE_TEXT', 'COLOR_BLACK', 'COLOR_LIGHT_GREY', 'COLOR_WHITE'), 'paletteWidth': 3})>
11:28:08 DEBUG: BugUtil - calling <func MapFinder.init ((), {'minimumSaveDelay': 2.0})>
11:28:08 DEBUG: GameSetUpCheck - module disabled
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - BUG init [call inits/events] took 269 ms
11:28:08 DEBUG: Timer - BUG init [total] took 747 ms

PythonDdg part8
Spoiler :
8500 - gold

8501 - research

8502 - culture

8503 - espionage

8483 - food

8484 - production

8485 - commerce

8550 - judaism

8551 - judaism

8552 - christianity

8553 - christianity

8554 - islam

8555 - islam

8556 - hinduism

8557 - hinduism

8558 - buddhism

8559 - buddhism

8560 - confucianism

8561 - confucianism

8562 - taoism

8563 - taoism

3 SCREEN TURNED ON

99 SCREEN TURNED ON

11:28:13 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event GameStart
11:28:13 DEBUG: AbstractOption - setting Autolog__LoggingOn to False
11:28:13 DEBUG: BugOptions - setting Autolog__LoggingOn to False
11:28:13 DEBUG: BugOptions - option Autolog.Autolog__LoggingOn changed from False to False
11:28:13 DEBUG: FavoriteCivicDetector.initHelpers() gDetectionNecessary: False
11:28:13 DEBUG: EventSigns.initOptions() initializing. g_bShowSigns is True.
11:28:13 DEBUG: EventSigns.initData() initializing gSavedSigns
load_module CvWBInterface

load_module CvWBDesc

PY:saveDesc:C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\WorldBuilder\WBQuickSave, curDir:C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword
WBSave done

11:28:13 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginActivePlayerTurn: (0, 0)
11:28:13 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event OnPreSave
PY:OnPreSave
11:28:13 DEBUG: BugTable - Reminders not found in root
11:28:13 DEBUG: BugData - root not dirty
11:28:13 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event OnSave
11:28:13 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:13 DEBUG: BugOptions - writing INI file 'Autolog.ini'
load_module encodings.ascii

2 SCREEN TURNED ON

11:28:14 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:14 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:14 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 4 ms
11:28:15 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 5 ms
SCREEN OFF

11:28:20 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:20 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEB20>, 0)
11:28:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEB20>, 0)
11:28:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEB20>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEA78>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEAB0>)
11:28:34 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:34 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:35 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:35 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEA78>, 0)
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEA78>, 0)
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event routeBuilt: (0, 8, 7)
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityBuilt: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEA78>,)
PY:City Built Event: Ulundi
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - opening root.UnitCnt: {}
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - opening root.UnitCnt.UNITSettler: {}
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITSettler.cnt -> 1
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITSettler.tt1 -> -1
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITSettler.tt2 -> -1
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - returning open table root.UnitCnt
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - opening root.UnitCnt.UNITScout: {}
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITScout.cnt -> 1
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITScout.tt1 -> -1
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITScout.tt2 -> -1
11:28:40 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event selectionGroupPushMission: (0, 22, 1, [8192])
11:28:40 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:40 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:40 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 11 ms
11:28:42 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:42 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:48 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityBuildingUnit: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, 7)
11:28:49 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event endTurnReady: (0,)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (0, 0)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugData - opening root.SpyUtil: {}
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugData - new data for root.SpyUtil: {'turn': 0, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:28:51 DEBUG: SpyUtil - stored: {'turn': 0, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEB20>, 0)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (0, 0)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, 1)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, 1)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEC00>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEAB0>)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event routeBuilt: (0, 20, 7)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityBuilt: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEBC8>,)
PY:City Built Event: Thebes
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (0, 1)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techSelected: (0, 1)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techSelected: (1, 1)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityBuildingUnit: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, 24)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, 1)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (0, 1)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (0, 18)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techSelected: (64, 18)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techSelected: (66, 18)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (0, 18)
11:28:51 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:51 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:51 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 4 ms
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginGameTurn: (0,)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndGameTurn: (0,)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEB58>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEAB0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEBC8>)
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEB58>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEAB0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEBC8>)
11:28:51 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 4 ms
11:28:51 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginActivePlayerTurn: (0, 1)
11:28:53 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techSelected: (68, 0)
11:28:53 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 6 ms
11:28:54 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event endTurnReady: (1,)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (1, 0)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugData - returning open table root.SpyUtil
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugData - new data for root.SpyUtil: {'turn': 1, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:28:56 DEBUG: SpyUtil - stored: {'turn': 1, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FED18>, 0)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (1, 0)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FECA8>, 1)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FECA8>, 1)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FECA8>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FECE0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEBC8>)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (1, 1)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FECA8>, 1)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (1, 1)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (1, 18)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (1, 18)
11:28:56 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 5 ms
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginGameTurn: (1,)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndGameTurn: (1,)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FED50>, 0)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FED50>, 0)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FED50>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FECA8>)
11:28:56 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FED50>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEBC8>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FECA8>)
11:28:56 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 4 ms
11:28:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginActivePlayerTurn: (0, 2)
11:28:57 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event endTurnReady: (2,)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (2, 0)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugData - returning open table root.SpyUtil
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugData - new data for root.SpyUtil: {'turn': 2, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:28:59 DEBUG: SpyUtil - stored: {'turn': 2, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FECA8>, 0)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (2, 0)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEC70>, 1)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEC70>, 1)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEC70>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEE68>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FED88>)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (2, 1)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitBuilt: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEC70>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEE68>)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityBuildingUnit: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEC70>, 24)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEC70>, 1)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (2, 1)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (2, 18)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (2, 18)
11:28:59 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:28:59 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:28:59 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 4 ms
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginGameTurn: (2,)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndGameTurn: (2,)
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEDF8>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FED88>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEC70>)
11:28:59 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 4 ms
11:28:59 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginActivePlayerTurn: (0, 3)
11:29:00 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event endTurnReady: (3,)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (3, 0)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugData - returning open table root.SpyUtil
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugData - new data for root.SpyUtil: {'turn': 3, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:29:02 DEBUG: SpyUtil - stored: {'turn': 3, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEC70>, 0)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (3, 0)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEED8>, 1)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEED8>, 1)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEED8>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEF48>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEE30>)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (3, 1)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEED8>, 1)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (3, 1)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (3, 18)
11:29:02 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (3, 18)
11:29:02 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 5 ms
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginGameTurn: (3,)
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndGameTurn: (3,)
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event OnPreSave
PY:OnPreSave
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugTable - Reminders not found in root
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - saving root's children
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - saving root.UnitCnt's children
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - saving root.UnitCnt.UNITSettler
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITSettler -> "(dp1\nS'tt2'\np2\nI-1\nsS'cnt'\np3\nI1\nsS'tt1'\np4\nI-1\ns."
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - saving root.UnitCnt.UNITScout
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt.UNITScout -> "(dp1\nS'tt2'\np2\nI-1\nsS'cnt'\np3\nI1\nsS'tt1'\np4\nI-1\ns."
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - saving root.UnitCnt
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - root.UnitCnt -> '(dp1\nVUNITSettler\np2\nS"(dp1\\nS\'tt2\'\\np2\\nI-1\\nsS\'cnt\'\\np3\\nI1\\nsS\'tt1\'\\np4\\nI-1\\ns."\np3\nsVUNITScout\np4\nS"(dp1\\nS\'tt2\'\\np2\\nI-1\\nsS\'cnt\'\\np3\\nI1\\nsS\'tt1\'\\np4\\nI-1\\ns."\np5\ns.'
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - saving root.SpyUtil
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - root.SpyUtil -> "(dp1\nS'turn'\np2\nI3\nsS'version'\np3\nI1\nsS'values'\np4\n(dp5\nI0\n(lp6\nI0\naI0\naI0\nasI1\n(lp7\nI0\naI0\naI0\nass."
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugData - saving root
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event OnSave
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEDC0>, 0)
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEDC0>, 0)
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEDC0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEE30>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEED8>)
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEDC0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEE30>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEED8>)
11:29:03 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 4 ms
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginActivePlayerTurn: (0, 4)
11:29:03 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event endTurnReady: (4,)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (4, 0)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugData - returning open table root.SpyUtil
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugData - new data for root.SpyUtil: {'turn': 4, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:29:06 DEBUG: SpyUtil - stored: {'turn': 4, 'version': 1, 'values': {0: [0, 0, 0], 1: [0, 0, 0]}}
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cultureExpansion: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEED8>, 0)
PY:City Ulundi's culture has expanded
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEED8>, 0)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEED8>, 0)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEED8>, 0)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (4, 0)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEFB8>, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEFB8>, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event firstContact: (0, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event firstContact: (1, 0)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEFB8>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6FEEA0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEF10>)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (4, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techSelected: (0, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techSelected: (1, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event techAcquired: (0, 1, 1, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cultureExpansion: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEFB8>, 1)
PY:City Thebes's culture has expanded
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityBuildingUnit: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEFB8>, 24)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event cityDoTurn: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyCity object at 0x4F6FEFB8>, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (4, 1)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginPlayerTurn: (4, 18)
11:29:06 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndPlayerTurn: (4, 18)
11:29:06 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 6 ms
11:29:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginGameTurn: (4,)
11:29:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event EndGameTurn: (4,)
11:29:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEF80>, 0)
11:29:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event plotRevealed: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEF80>, 0)
11:29:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEF80>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6F10A0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6F1068>)
11:29:07 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event unitMove: (<CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6FEF80>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyUnit object at 0x4F6F10A0>, <CvPythonExtensions.CyPlot object at 0x4F6F1068>)
11:29:07 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 7 ms
11:29:07 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - ignoring AI_DIPLOCOMMENT_FIRST_CONTACT from 1 to 0 with []
11:29:09 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event BeginActivePlayerTurn: (0, 5)
11:29:09 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:29:09 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:29:09 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 7 ms
11:29:12 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - ignoring USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_PEACE from 0 to 1 with (-1,)
11:29:14 DEBUG: DiplomacyUtil - ignoring USER_DIPLOCOMMENT_EXIT from 0 to 1 with (-1,)
11:29:14 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - column 0, offset 315
11:29:14 DEBUG: updatePlotListButtons_Orig - iCount(315), iSkipped(0)
11:29:14 DEBUG: Timer - scores took 8 ms
11:29:15 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event endTurnReady: (5,)
11:29:25 DEBUG: BugEventManager - event UnInit
PY:OnUnInit
UnInit Python

Sorry I couldn't upload it as one complete file,but I hope this helps. Thanks again.

The problem is that for some reason, the opening diplo tag isn't being read on first contact. I thought that I had fixed that with the latest release. I'll take another look. Sorry about that. :blush:

What Lemon said. :)

I never added an event for first contact because it already existed--only things that had multiple options or data to be logged. I scanned those logs and see nothing wrong. This points to a missing TXT entry accessed by the game.

What Lemon said. :)

I never added an event for first contact because it already existed--only things that had multiple options or data to be logged. I scanned those logs and see nothing wrong. This points to a missing TXT entry accessed by the game.
What EF said. :D

I must have a rogue release out there. My version works fine. :(

I had the same problem with using the BXP Leaderhead pack together with Better BAT AI.
And i too couldnt figure out the reason for some time because the Leaderheads have the text, and the CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml seems to have the right calls. :confused:

But then i had a epiphany and remembered that there was something else altering diplo text. So i found in Assets\Modules\Actual Quotes\xml\GameInfo\AQ_CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml the culprit.

When i entered the new leaders there, they finally greet me correctly. :)

@Cirgon:

Would you be able to post that file? I'd like to take a look at it if you wouldn't mind. It might just save me some extra fiddling with the leaderhead files.

Yes of course. I removed some of the leaders that i didnt like from the leaderheadpack though. So some guys are missing. But Polynesian leaders are in there.

Hope it helps you a little. :)

Attachments

• AQ_CIV4DiplomacyInfos.7z
    7.6 KB · Views: 51
Yes of course. I removed some of the leaders that i didnt like from the leaderheadpack though. So some guys are missing. But Polynesian leaders are in there.

Hope it helps you a little. :)

Thank you. :)

I'm sure it will help. Much appreciated.

Top Bottom