1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by 5StarGen.Xeno, May 26, 2007.

1. 5StarGen.Xeno

5StarGen.Xeno Chieftain

The 1st time i played the game it was fine. But the 2nd time a played, the game experianced alot of lags where you suddenly can't do anything, then it just goes back to normal. And then, the game screen turns black, but i can still see the arrow. Then it says it needs to close, so it does. Then after the black screen goes, my whole screen is messed up, so i have to restart the computer. And after that it happened almost everytime i play, and it is still doin it, sometimes it only takes a few minutes for it to happen, and sometimes it takes a little longer, but it seems to happen all the time now.

2. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Chieftain

Yes you are number 999 989 to say this. 11 compaliants later and you would have one a free copy!

Seriously though?, your under specs. Try an better Video card and more ram, heck get a Athlon 64 single core processor while your at it. Thats absolouty the finest processor for games not designed to utilize dual thread tech(almost every game) that money can buy

3. GVBN

GVBN Chieftain

Check your GPU temperature. Sounds like overheating

Newest multi-core processors on single core mode are still faster than A64