Province Border Definition

Which of the proposals outlined in the 1st post do you prefer?

• A

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • D

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • E

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • F

• G

• Abstain

• Total voters

Eklektikos

Eponymous
Please note that all names assigned to the new provinces in these proposals are for descriptive purposes only.

Proposal A:

Proposal B:

Proposal C:

Proposal D:

Proposal E:

Proposal F:

Proposal G:

All proposals were taken from this discussion thread.

This poll will run for 48 hours or until quorum is met.

Oh, no! Another poll where nobody says anything. Typical. I voted for "E". That map leaves Province #2 open ended and doesn't cut off the hills with the gold.

I think it's safe to say that since our maps are severely limited at this time, that all proposed provinces bordering the edges of our maps would have to be open to minor modifications pending revelation of the adjacent terrain immediately outside our explored lands.

Nonetheless, I voted for proposal 'D'. It establishes two provinces with three or more cities and clearly defines the "land bridge" province that we will have to colonize to halt American aggression.

why are we doing this poll again. I believe there was a poll in which option c won. And that was 2 weeks ago or something.

Anyhow, i voted for c again

Quick question. How does this polling thing work? Polls can keep being called untill the government is finaly happy with the outcome?

This poll has reached quorum, and as of now, Proposal D has won a slim victory.

Domestic may choose to have a run off between the top proposals or use these results.

Originally posted by Furry Spatula
why are we doing this poll again. I believe there was a poll in which option c won. And that was 2 weeks ago or something.

Anyhow, i voted for c again

Quick question. How does this polling thing work? Polls can keep being called untill the government is finaly happy with the outcome?

A valid concern, but all of the previously posted polls on this subject failed to meet the requirements for official polls (either b/c they failed to post the necessary reference links, or they weren't posted in the discussion thread 24 hrs in advance, or they failed to meet quorum, etc.).

Incidentally, governments in real life often poll the same question time after time until they receive the response they were looking for. ;)

@Octavian: why?

@All:
the only problem is interpreting C and D, as C is D with a capitol province.
so would't the C-votes also count for D? would we need grouping to group similar things together?

Dis: the votes for an individual proposal will count only for that proposal. If we end up with a tie, I will post a run-off poll - regardless of the similarity of the propsals.

as it seems, we will have that runoff poll. good!
when will this poll be finished?
i think at 10:20PM GMT as we already reached quorum (!)?

Top Bottom