1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 - how to delete Map Pins?

Discussion in 'Civ 6 - Consoles' started by HiRezAudio, Apr 24, 2020.

1. HiRezAudio

HiRezAudio Warlord

I just lost a game because there is no way that I can find to delete a map pin once placed.....so how do I do this please? What have I missed?

2. Socrates-

Socrates- Chieftain

To delete a map-pin on PS4 you have to select it in the list of placed pins. Their you can choose edit & then push 'square' to delete the pin.

Hopefully this description is clear enough, if not I can make a screenshot at a later time.

Sad to hear a 'immortal' map-pin made you lose a game. (curious on how it happened though)

3. HiRezAudio

HiRezAudio Warlord

Much appreciated on that - it did not occur to me.
    Still struggling with the console to be blunt - it seems more difficult compared to on the PC with a lot less information available.
    Persevering though

4. Socrates-

Socrates- Chieftain

No problem, glad to be of help.

I needed to get used to the controls as well, but now I'm really enjoying the possibility of playing Civ while relaxing on the couch instead of hunched over my desk ;)

So far the only thing I really miss is the hud-ribbon underneath the leader portraits which shows their scores in different fields (science, religion, gold etc.). What information do you find lacking?

5. HiRezAudio

HiRezAudio Warlord

Definitely the one you mention is a huge issue. Makes it very hard to keep up with who is doing what.
    I also miss the search option too - I had no idea how useful that would be until it got added.
    I also find general accessibility across a larger map is much easier on the PC as compared to the PS4.

Socrates- likes this.