1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Publicly Denounced Problems

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Nobody, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Nobody

Nobody Gangster

Hey

iv only just started playing civ 5. And iv come across something that annoys me. I haven't attacked anyone, i haven't broken any deals, i killed one city state but no one was protecting it. All iv done is slowly bulid a few cities, and all my friends start to get guarded to me and now everyone was denouncing me, even people i had formal friendships with.

Whats with that!?

also anyone know any good guides for new players or civ4 people coming over.

Thanks!

2. nanomage

nanomage Longbowman

killing city-states is extremely detrimental for your reputation, that's why. You're quite likely to get enough warmonger penalty for this to be denounced by one of two peace-lovers, and then it chains up.

3. pilot00

pilot00 King

Welcome to civ 5 diplomacy, the land of the wackos! Electrocutions are free of charge!

In all seriousness the attack on the CS is at fault here, even if you hadn't met anyone it would be the same.

Now dont worry, the fact that your best bud attacked them too, doesn't count to them :goodjob: