[PYTHON] Multiple civs?

My own favorite apocalypse scenario would be the zombie variety, so I'd like to create a Zombie Apocalypse random event. (A rare one at that.) It could either be a "disease" setup that spreads by zombie units and by trade routes, or just a "end-of-days" deal where all cities are affected at once. Some cities would not be overwhelmed by the initial onslaught though, so they would have a fighting chance. But since the problem is already inside the city as well, it may collapse by itself on any given game turn. So the cities would be razed in an alarming rate - the last Civ with a standing city would then be the winner of that particular game.

My own favorite apocalypse scenario would be the zombie variety, so I'd like to create a Zombie Apocalypse random event. (A rare one at that.) It could either be a "disease" setup that spreads by zombie units and by trade routes, or just a "end-of-days" deal where all cities are affected at once. Some cities would not be overwhelmed by the initial onslaught though, so they would have a fighting chance. But since the problem is already inside the city as well, it may collapse by itself on any given game turn. So the cities would be razed in an alarming rate - the last Civ with a standing city would then be the winner of that particular game.

Isn't there a modpack like that already?

There is? :eek2:

Top Bottom