QUATRONIA Diplomacy Discussion

Irgy, Husch, Alltriia all asked for Nap. I think Trystero is the only one I am not sure about.

Frankly were not at an advantage and I thought we were. We once again jumped the gun too soon. We should have been quicker on this issue.

Sorry - I am really busy at work and with RL this week, and I'm not sure what you are asking my opinion about. Is it whether to continue the war against Quatronia? Who are we discussing a non-aggression pact with?

Yes should we continue this war or offer nap.

Offer a NAP to Quatronia? Why would we do that? Or do you mean offer them a 10 turn peace deal?

With regards to continuing the war, how well prepared are we? Can we hold off a Quat counterattack?

Has Amazon said anything about this?

Yeah a ten turn peace may be a good idea. Bulb landed our troops a turn ago and we lost several units. We've retreated this turn. They also got Military science this turn. They have MG as well in there cities.

First off, we do have an agreement with the Amazons about not excluding(that also meens not attacking) any ETTT member before they are done with Merlot.

I've also posted a basic message to Amazon in the Amazon diplomacy discussion thread and I'm waiting for people's input on the 10 turn NAP with Q to send it.

Since everyone spoke, I'll be sending both in a couple of hours.

Trystero: Irgy mentioned that you would be the best one to do the diplomatic front. I can lend a hand if you're too busy.

EDIT: Sent.

How can you offer a NAP?

First off, we do have an agreement with the Amazons about not excluding(that also meens not attacking) any ETTT member before they are done with Merlot.
If this is right, how can you begin a war?

I don't understand the sit anymore. There was a long prep for war against Quat, not good enough, but this is a point against our capability. Now we are in war and you couldn't go back, like our ations against Mav.

and 2. I can't see that Ama has done anything the last 10-15 turns to fight against Mer.

Alpha
If you 've read my post in the sense of being for NAP, you didn't understand my posts, perhaps I 've formulate wrong.

I changed it to 10 turn peace deal(cease fire). I have the habit of incorrectly using the term for most things.

If I'm following your thoughts correctly, that was the only way we found to honour our agreements, keep Amazon on our side and leave the ETTT.

I think we toke much more time preparing to invade the Maverics than invading Q. And jumping the gun unprepared led to this.
No, we can't go back. Q has confirmation on what's going on(even if they didn't suspected before wish is unlikely) and the peace deal is to give Amazon time to gut Merlot. We also need to continue to put hammers on military units and consider buffing up some periferal cities defences.

Agreed. We should have already seen the scores going down and I forgot to ask them what's happening. I'll send an additional email.

Top Bottom