Question about All Leader Challenges

Crowqueen

Token forum woman
Is Sisiutil still taking his extended break?

I used to enjoy reading these...what happened?

Any plans for anyone else to take up the gauntlet? Not offering btw - into Civ III at the moment as life has taken off a bit and when I play games I just like to churn out infantry and blow something up, but rather sad that they have finished.

Is Sisiutil still taking his extended break?

I used to enjoy reading these...what happened?

Any plans for anyone else to take up the gauntlet? Not offering btw - into Civ III at the moment as life has taken off a bit and when I play games I just like to churn out infantry and blow something up, but rather sad that they have finished.

I think it was an extended break until he finished a course for work. He has said several times he plans to restart it when things settle down.

Noone has taken up the flag as the ALCs are Sis's baby, however there are several otehr challenge type games to entertain us.

Thanks Mad :). I enjoy the RPCs as well ;) but Sisi's threads were always more readable than some others.

I certainly wish I had to do courses for work...or just work in general.

I thought about taking up the ALC flag or even doing an ALC of my own. The problem is, my play style (namely speed) doesn't lend itself well to a slow walkthrough series with lots of input from the community. It lends itself to shadowing and playing a ton of games, with interaction coming mostly after the game since I just played the whole thing.

ALC is a kind of driver for me. When I started playing, it was always way too high-level to shadow. Every time I moved up a level, so did Sis :lol:. Finally, we're both immortal now haha. I think he's a more solid player at immortal though, although if he stays gone too long possibly not forever ;).

I saw him update Princes of the Universe but then it's his prerogative I guess :) whether or not he wants to start things up again.

Top Bottom